• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Sup!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Hello, my name is HyunJae and it would be nice knowing people who loves pokemon like me :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I like Pokemon tooooo :D Welcome to PC :3 What part of Pokemon do you like? Depending on your interests, whether Pokemon-related or not, you'll find topics discussing Pokemon, as well as friends to talk to as well! You're not alone when it comes to that. :D

I hope you have a fabulous time here, and stay out of trouble! Read the rules, and send me a message at my inbox if you ever need any help & stuff. Have a nice time!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Welcome to PC! Like Meganium said, PC has a little bit of everything, for everyone. I hope you enjoy your stay here! Don't forget to tea the rules, and as always ask if you need help, or shoot me a VM if you just want someone to talk to! Have fun.

Chaaaaaaaao !:)[/SIZE]

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If you love Pokemon, then this is the perfect place to be and you wouldn't totally regret joining this place! And so, welcome to the forums, HyunJae! If your looking for friends, I'm sure you will eventually meet some as you keep on interacting with the community here through discussions, joining events & competitions, by messaging them in their profiles and etc. So what other things brought you here in PC aside from meeting colleagues and yeah? :3

As you can probably tell. PC is pretty huge, and it has lots of boards both related to Pokemon and also boards that does not tackle things about Pokemon, which in other words, off-topic boards, so at this point you can already tell that you will like it here, since if you ever get bored with Pokemon for a while you can always go to the off-topic ones and discuss other things! :]

So it is without a doubt that you will enjoy it here! To keep you informed, if you still haven't read the rules as of yet. Then please do so now, I'm sure you don't want to get yourself banned or whatnot, eh? And with that being said, have a wonderful time here and enjoy lurking 'round!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    I love playing pokemon games especially hacked ones, they are epic!!! :)
    Thanks for welcoming me to the forum!!! :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I love pokemon too, rawrrr~! Well, virtually everyone here does~ :3

Yo Sup!!!

If you love hacked pokemon games, you'll probably want to check out the Hacks showcase, (https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184) where people make their own pokemon games to display. <3 Hm, if you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite pokemon game to play? Caaaause I really love playing Pokemon Heart Gold, and Pokemon Black/White. <3

You can also check out the General Pokemon Gaming Discussion if you want; it contains all of the past-generation Pokémon gaming forums, as well as any general-topic Pokémon gaming forums for you to discuss with others.

Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll have fun~! See you again, and welcome to PC~!

Back