• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo... uhh, I'm new x]

BUG!

Sprite Fusionist
Years
  • Hey to all other people that may be reading this =]

As you can probably tell from my avatar, i do pkmn sprite splicing so if you want i could do a few for you, and if there isnt already a thread based on requests for that, i'll make one.

Great to be in here with fellow pokemon fans, the Smash Boards Forums were too intense for me :P

I'm out =]

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Neat, another splicer :D

I'm Savannah. Welcome to the funny farm Pokecommunity. Enjoy your stay, now that you can never, ever leave...

*door creaks shut*

Just kidding.

BUG!

Sprite Fusionist
    Years
  • Hehe :D I wouldnt mind if i got trapped here anyways.
    If its pokemon, its heaven :P
    lolz

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Actually, the Pokemon Community dosen't support sprite request threads I think, but if you like, you can post a showcase of your work in this section.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun, and read the rules!

-MetalGardevoir

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, that's a pretty neat sprite splice. XD

Welcome to the forums, BUG!

Enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to check out the wonderful thing that we like to call 'The Rules', before posting around a whooole lot. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to the forums BUG! :D

You could post some of your work in the Pixel Art section. :]
    Sorry, sprite shops aren't allowed here. :[ But i'm pretty sure you can start a TC shop. :D
    There are some tutorials here too. :D

Don't forget to read and follow the rules and you'll have a great time here! :D
    See you around~

Back