• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Whats up everyone im a new member RED|THE|CHAM

Years
  • yo everyone im a new member here AND just to let you guys know that Im Addicted To POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im planning to make some hacks, so if anyones interested of helping me to create some new hacks/sprites and things like that leave some message,

and so yeah I ENJOY WATCHING NEW POKEMON EPISODE AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE POKEMON X AND Y TO COME OUT!!!!!! AND SO IM WORKING ON DRAWING THE NEW POKEMON SPRITES LIKE MEWTHREE AND THE POKEMON OF THE X AND Y TO PUT IN MY HACK AND I PROMISE EVERYONE WILL ENJOY MY HACKS!!!!!!!!!!CAUSE ILL BE WORKING HARD FOR IT!!!!!!!!
    :D

Years
  • That sounds great! Welcome to The PokeCommunity, RedTheChamp!
    I really don't know much about hacks. The only thing I know about that is Missingno, which I'm not sure if THATS a hack, either. xD I think its a glitch...
    I'm sure you'll make EPIC sprites. And I'm excited for x and y, too. But I'm even more excited for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.
    I know its already out, but I'm not done with pokemon black 2 yet.
    You should try it out!
    Anyway, I hope you have a lot of fun here in The PokeCommunity. OUo-b

Years
  • That sounds great! Welcome to The PokeCommunity, RedTheChamp!
    I really don't know much about hacks. The only thing I know about that is Missingno, which I'm not sure if THATS a hack, either. xD I think its a glitch...
    I'm sure you'll make EPIC sprites. And I'm excited for x and y, too. But I'm even more excited for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.
    I know its already out, but I'm not done with pokemon black 2 yet.
    You should try it out!
    Anyway, I hope you have a lot of fun here in The PokeCommunity. OUo-b

haha yeah im currently working on the X and Y legendary backsprite right now and its almost done and im thinking about inserting all the 649 pokemon in this hack so everyone can have a good time playing the hack oh yeah and thanks for welcoming me in this site!

update
    sprites that i currently maded
    Yo Whats up everyone im a new member RED|THE|CHAM

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Red, and welcome to PC!

Our hacking memberbase is very popular, and is one of the core reasons behind why PC attracts loads of new members every day. Alongside the big honcho that is Emulation & ROM Hacking, based on your interests you may also want to check out the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y sections if you wanna keep up with news on the new games, and also Pokemon Anime since you're a regular watcher of the anime. All three should keep you busy for a while.

Well, have fun here at PC and remember that the moderators are always here if you ever need assistance, and we have some members outside of the staff who'd love to help you as well! It was nice fun meeting you, and remember to read the rules and if you ever need a new friend just leave a visitor message and I'd love to talk with you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Red! Is Red your favorite protagonist from the anime/games? It would be understandable since he has lots of charisma and I really like him.
    Everyone there is addicted to Pokemon, even me. We're all a bunch of pokemaniacs so I'm sure you'll easily fit with us and make a lot of good friends.
    PC has a huge base of hackers just like Hikari10 said, so you'll definitely find some of them to help you. If not, there are always some Tutorials out there for you if you have a problem understanding something in the hacking process. Looks like you really love the Pokemon Anime so I suggest you check out the forum Hikari linked you to. Good luck on making your sprites, I never knew how to make good ones haha. Looking forward to see your hack. Good luck on it.
    Have fun~

Years
  • Wooow... you certainly are a big Pokemon fan. I can tell you're really excited to be here, so welcome to the forum 'kay! :D

You like the anime? Awesome, I do too, especially the Black & White series. You should pop in our Pokemon Anime board to discuss your favorite episodes sometime. It's a growing board and we could use new, fresh faces to change things up around there. You can participate in watch-along clubs and talk about anime shipping as well, making it a pretty sweet place to check out! Since you're such a big fan I'm sure your opinions will be appreciated, but make sure to read the board rules when looking around there as well. Some members get lost in the excitement and forgot to do that, hehe. Aaand if you're ever lost over there, EternallyAnna would be the best person to contact! :) Oh, but I'm always around, too. I love helping new people like you and it's also a great way to make friends.. that's what makes forums really fun, after all. You get to meet so many people that you might not have met otherwise!

And good luck with your hacks, too! You'll find everything you need to get started in the Emulation board so be sure to take everyone's suggestions and look around. Be it tutorials, mods, and other tools, you'll likely find it all there. If you're ever looking to join or create a hacking team then I recommend taking a gander at the Team Discussions subforum. A lot of hackers post there looking to participate in a hacking group or find someone who can help them out with their own game. It's quite a busy section so you've a lot to look at. Check out the Pixel Art board if you're looking to share your sprites as well; looks like you have a lot to do around the forum already.

So yeah.. have an amazing time around the forum, Red! If you love Pokemon then you're automatically going to fit in well, so be sure to stick around. We love you new members!

tnfsf11

As said we have a large collection of hacks & helpful posts for hackers, make sure to check them out & learn something new!
    We're a very friendly community that I'm sure you'll enjoy, we have Off-Topic discussions as well as Pokemon ones, check out both & see what you like :)
    Also you can "Like" posts just like in Facebook, you can also add friends, I'll add you & hope to be the first one ^_^
    I'm as excited as you concerning the X & Y games & Anime arc, I just hope the Anime doesn't become all 3D :P
    Have fun & get posting!

Back