• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo-Yo-Yo, Foshizzle, and Wazzup

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2011
    Well, Hows it going guys at PC?

Names Person Man, in case you can't tell.

No, I'm not really a new member, been here a few weeks, never posted or done anything cept' a lil' downloading LaZ wanted me to do...

But, figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm from TPW forums, and was introduced here by the owner, LinkandZelda.

I am a ROM hacker, and am working on a few hacks (HOPEFULLY my thread gets approved for one of em', but you never know :P)

A few of you may know me from TPW but, I seriously doubt it is many :P

But, that is all to my intro, if you were expecting more, sorry to disappoint.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Don't know much about ROMs so I can't comment on that. D:

Anyway, enjoy your stay. =)

Years
  • Yo yo yo, welcome to PC! Looks like we've got yet another ROM Hacker around these parts. Anyhow, if you're here simply to download (although you ought to stay, PC is a really great place), then I suggest you head on over to the Toolbox, part of the Emulation section.

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2011
    Yeah, you have another ROM hacker. A good one? Well that has yet to have been shown.

Already stopped by the tool box before I posted this thread, thank you, though.

(that is more of an FYI, I know you can't reply)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Yeah, you have another ROM hacker. A good one? Well that has yet to have been shown.

Already stopped by the tool box before I posted this thread, thank you, though.

(that is more of an FYI, I know you can't reply)

Wow, what a colorful person you must be! n___n Also, it's good that you know that (The thing I put in bold) that means you must of already read the rules! \o/ I used to be interested in Rom hacking, but then I realized I could only sprite, - giggle.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, and hopefully I can look forward to playing your Hack! \o

Person Man

Just stopped ROM hacking
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2011
    Yeah, I read the rules, not in every section yet, cause you guys have lots of rules....

I read the rules because I hope not to get banned, I already know someone who was, and I want to be in the running for hack of the year even if I don't win.

Back