• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo yo yo!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Hi sup!!

After watching some walkthroughs in Youtube, of Pokemon Fire Red i decided to play again a little of Fire Red, the problem is that my GBA is broken and i had to go with Emulator (VBA) dto play a bit.

After playing for a while i saw people having/cacthing pokemons that i didn't found in Fire Red, like Deoxy's and Lugia...so im here to ask some help from you guys, and have some fun around here.

Hope you guys can help... cya around here :D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    They're the events...right? Most people 'shark the Aurora Ticket etc.

You're gonna stay after you get help, right? The Trivia forums are awesome and are almost as good as playing FR. If you need anything else, you can always VM me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you make new friends here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    They're the events...right? Most people 'shark the Aurora Ticket etc.

You're gonna stay after you get help, right? The Trivia forums are awesome and are almost as good as playing FR. If you need anything else, you can always VM me.

Of course im gonna stay around here! I just hope people can help me!

I opened an thread asking for help in Pokemon Fire Red, but i dont know where's the thread, it looks like it was deleted lol

Anyway i just want some nice advices and some help. So here i go:

1. Like i said, im using emulator, since my GBA is broken, so i have VBA and Fire Red ROM. I would like to know how can i get gameshark codes to work - the only one i could get to work, was the masterball code.

2. If anyone knows a VBA and Fire Red version and Gameshark codes that work, i would really like to know where i can ge them

3. Once i played in a emulator to see how it works, but when i beated the Elite 4, for the 1st time, the game was saved and i couldnt get back to the game - im used to save the game like File> Save Game, and i didnt used the START> Save because it didn't worked, and in the the emulator im using it doens't work either...

4. How do you get Lugia and other pokemons? if it is with gameshark codes, could you please tell me how to do it?

5. Just some trainer tips...game hints, etc etc..

I would really like if people could help me here. If this isn't the right thread for this discussion, please tell me where can i go, because i didn't found a Help Thread about this lol

Sorry for any trouble, and cya around guys :)

Back