• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I've been around for a tiny bit but I've never introduced myself

I'm 17 and have been into Pokemon for over 10 years now. I find Pokemon hacking very entertaining because it lets me play very good games in between official releases. I just got done with Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign of legends and I must say that I loved it, I suggest checking it out. So yeah, I'm manga_meijin2 and I love this forum

Oh, and can you guys click on my egg?

Last edited:

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    That's quite a while to enjoy pokemon. XD

Welcome to the Pokemon Community. I hope you enjoy here as well as you enjoyed pokemon. :)

-MetalGardevoir

Corey

Pokemon Legends Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    have u ever tried using Eclispe a 2d mmorpg maker? its like RPG maker but its online! im making a pokemon game like pokemon mystery universe u wanna help?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    To tell you the truth, I've been trying out making ROMs myself and i'd be lying if I said I was any good, haha

Corey

Pokemon Legends Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    no no no! its not a rom! its a REAL game! online! with other people! like Pokemon World! but like mystery dungeon

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC manga_meijin2 and enjoy your stay here. Egg? I dont see any egg anywhere... Anyways, have fun and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I'll check it out, wanna give me a link?

Oh, and the eggs and eventually Pokemon (hopefully) are in my signature :)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I''ll take a look at those eggs =]

Welcome to PC and hope you have a good time here =]

Back