• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    well, if you haven't already divulged it from my name, I am a big fan of the shaymin line... and can't wait to find my old DSLite and get a DSi so I can transfer Shay-san into Plat... Um, I also love Dragon-type Pokemon and Pokémon in general... So, yeah... a 21 year old Pokémaniac is saying hi X3

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    A 15 year old russian enthusiast says hi back.
    Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy all the fun stuff there is to do.
    :]
    Thank you,
    Sal Kar

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Almost an 18 year old pokefanatic here. Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here. It is generally a very friendly community and the people here are great. If you need any help, feel free to ask me. :)

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    14-year old Pokemaniac welcomes you! :D Great to see that there are pokefans of all ages :D.
    Hope you enjoy your stay and hope you find your DSlite!

Alec_

Years
    Welcome SkySage! I hope you have fun in here. don't forget to check out the rules. enjoy~ ^_^. xD

~Fairytales.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hello there, and welcome to PC. I am sure you will have a great time here, and I hope you get to make some new friends. Shaymin is a very nice pokémon and I can assure you that you will find a lot of Shaymin fans here as well. Well enjoy your time here at the community and if you need any help, feel free to contact me via PM or VM. Don't forget to read the rules as well. ;)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Skysage2k9!

Stay active and have fun here.

Remember to read the rules ;)

Back