• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

AceTrainerSparky

Electric Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    Hey,

It says to introduce yourself.. so this is me...
    Im AceTrainerSparky... Or Sparky for ease.
    I'm kinda have 2 main interests. Pokemon and Wrestling (great combo)
    Im a writer.. mainly of Wrestling, but i have some pokemon stuff too. (will be posting)
    Im a student (not studying pokemon of course)
    I call myself AceTrainer as i have played all the pokemon games (and completed) cept for Ruby and Sapphire and Platinum (which im currently workin on)
    Fav game was pokemon Yellow (min time 7hrs completion, i was like 9)
    I'm kinda old for a pokefreak, but younger than most. (I'm not gonna say how old lol)

So Thats me, what else ya need to know? I'm a gaming freak (totally) I still have an old N64 with Pokemon Snap, I still somewhere have a Pokemon GBC (the yellow and blue one with pikachu and pichu on)
    Erm... Yeah the Sparky was because of my obsession with Ritchie's Pikachu (Sparky)...

I dont know if there is much more else to say about me... I'm kinda simple really.

Speak soon yeah?

ATS (Ace Trainer Sparky)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sparky! (I actually thought that you're a guy coz of your name! XD)
    Nice to know that you've been a long term pokefan! I also have been a pokefan for quite some time but there are many people here who are really much ahead of me. It seems that they are totally into it. O_o
    So read the rules and FAQ, stay active and have fun! ;)

AceTrainerSparky

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    thanks Reverb :D

Crusher1, no worries mate... its cool.. its just a nickname i picked up. nah im a girl. nice to see that ur a longterm fan... :D

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PC! You've got the fastest game completion time for yellow, that I've seen! I'm also working on platinum, and so far it's just a tiny bit harder then diamond, but I'm enjoying the improvements. I've never played yellow...(Mental note to self: play yellow sometime). Anyway, I tend to talk to much so...See you 'round!
    Vulpix

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Sparky :)
    Make yourself right at home, ok?

Back