• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello Brian and welcome to PC.

Turtwig is my favourite starter so I'm glad that you have it in PokeWalker. ^^

You might want to check all boards and choose witch one suits you and discuss there with other members.

Have fun at PC and remember to read rules!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • What's up? Welcome to the forums, Brian! Oh man, thanks for reminding me to use my PokeWalker.. I forgot to use it when I started my externship! xD I had my Meganium and sometimes my Umbreon in it. :) Both were pretty nice. :D

Anyways, it's great to see ya here! Anything reason in particular you joined this amazing forum? There's some topics for you to see, discuss & talk about. I'm sure you'll have such fun here. :) Just PM me if you have any questions, and read the rules, okay! See ya 'round!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, nothing much. Just got back after lurking around the mall, was about to watch Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn buuut I was feeling a bit tired and I don't want to watch the movie just by myself, it's boring. :3 .. Anyway, welcome aboard! The PokeWalker was a great feature, definitely one of the reasons why the remakes were great!

There's a lot of sections to explore, so take your time. I hope to see you around somewhere. If you ever feel talking to me, or if you have any questions regarding the forum. Don't be shy to ask me, I'd be happy to help you around! One thing, stick with the rules always and you will just be fine. Haaave fun! ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Well, good for you. Haven't tried Pokewalker my whole life. (unless you count GPX+)

anyway, having a pre-lab report for my chem subject. :) welcome to PC, btw, Brian! read the rules, participate actively, and have fun!

Back