• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

ppo

(◕‿◕✿)
Years
  • Hi! I love animation and drawing, and Pokemon's been my favourite game since I was 6 ◕‿◕ and I still didn't finish Black yet since I have no patience leveling up my new Pokemon lineup orz

I also like The Avengers, Fullmetal Alchemist, BBC Sherlock, Assassin's Creed, and Supernatural ^q^

Pikachu is my bro for lyfe

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I feel similar with having no patience for leveling up, but at the same time, if you hunt down the Audinos in shaking grass (Unova only) and manage to defeat them you'll find that you level up quickly. If their level is high enough, attaching a Lucky Egg means 2-3 battles on average per level to whoever fights it to gain a level. You can make a single Pokémon gain 7 levels in just 20-30 minutes of grinding. On Route 10, some will even use Heal Pulse to heal you! (Levels 35-36 ones only.)

That strategy aside, welcome to the forum, and you'll find a lot of additional advice in the proper channels around here. As for your artistry, there is an Anime forum if you watch the anime and a place for art. Those might be good places for you to explore. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey there! Welcome to PC, much like you Pokemon has been one of my favourite game franchises since a very young age. Black certainly is a good game, though I know how you feel about levelling up. I'm going through the same problem in Black 2, I'm too lazy to level up my Pokemon right now so I haven't been playing it too much! Luckily though Cyclone has given you some advice as to how to speed up the process.

Big fan of Assassin's Creed myself, very much looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed 3! I'm sure you must be too. Anyway, enjoy PC, and I'll see you around!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yay! Another lover of Animation and Art on the forum! Welcome to PC, and don't forget to check out our art section here :3
    Anyways, PPO, I hope you have a great time at Pokecommunity!

Years
  • Hey welcom to PC! :D, Im new too, joined yesterday xD
    I love art and animation too so hope to see some of your work in the art section? xD

Years
  • Hi! I love animation and drawing, and Pokemon's been my favourite game since I was 6 ◕‿◕ and I still didn't finish Black yet since I have no patience leveling up my new Pokemon lineup orz

I also like The Avengers, Fullmetal Alchemist, BBC Sherlock, Assassin's Creed, and Supernatural ^q^

Pikachu is my bro for lyfe

Hi PPO, I am Hikari.

I remember having my first Pokemon exposure when I was 7. It was the anime, I love the Pokemon anime, even today. As part of that childhood, I even had a Pikachu plushie.

I got my first Pokemon game when I just turned 11, it was Ruby. Even though I lacked type diversity in my team back then I was able to beat the main story. In Gens 4 and 5 I improved my team planning and I am now the better gamer I am today.

Have you seen PC's Art Gallery section yet? Abnegation over there is one of the mods of that section.

I prefer Pokemon Trivia & Other Trivia, they are such fun sections. Check them out if you like.

I'm free for a VM chat, so pop by my profile... which is as blue as my fave Pokemon. (Not telling you but he's an adorable Water-type otter who was my starter in Pokemon Black)

You can also talk to the mods/admins if you get stuck. Just look for bold colored names.

And remember, no advertising... adbots ruin our reputation, so don't do it.

You will need 15 posts before you can share pictures and links such as YouTube, so get posting right now!

Anyway, you'll make loads of friends here and I might see you around.

- Hikari10

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hey, Welcome to PC c;~! Big fan of Assassins Creed franchise, and i've kicking myself that i haven't bought Revelations yet ;/. You should definitely finish Black, as it is a great game :D. Anyway see you around!

ppo

(◕‿◕✿)
    Years
  • thanks for the welcome and tips everyone!! ;v;

Yay! Another lover of Animation and Art on the forum! Welcome to PC, and don't forget to check out our art section here :3
    Anyways, PPO, I hope you have a great time at Pokecommunity!

OH WOW!! I just saw your artworks, and they're amazing! I hope I get into Sheridan Animations someday too ;-;

Last edited:
    Back