• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo~!

chihoeek

(=w=)/
    Years
    Heya~
    How's everyone doing? I'm chihoeek, chi, or ess, or whatever you prefer. I'm new to the forum, and I'm excited to be a part of it! I've played Pokemon since I can remember, and absolutely love the franchise, so I hope I'll fit in well. Um, yeah, I guess that's it...? Trivia time?

Trivia
    - I'm 17 years old -
    - It's my 5th semester in college -
    - I love foxes -
    - My favorite Pokemon types are ghost, electric, ice, and psychic -
    - I'm very indecisive -
    - I think a lot of silly things -
    - I also make a lot of silly faces -
    - My favorite Pokemon game is Black -​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm doing quite wonderfully; thanks! I hope you're doing great yourself, Chi, and I'm really happy to meet you! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, dear. (:

Good luck on college; may I ask what you're studying? I'm doing Chemical Engineering myself, which I only have a year to go before I finish, but, the work is kinda tough, hehe. I looove Ghost and Ice pokemon too, like Froslass, Gengar, Mismagius, Walrein, and so on! I think that ghost pokemon are a tricky bunch that you can do a lot with, and Ice pokemon can be faaairly adaptable as offensive and defensive pokemon. Perhaps you'll be interested in our Pokemon Clubs? You can check out the different types of Pokemon Clubs there, like there's a Ghost Club, an Ice Club, etc, etc. If you're interested, you can see the list of a few of em' here!

Aw, and horray for foxes! Wone of my favourite woodland creatures. <33 Have a great stay, and if you ever need anything, you can contact one of the staff teams, like myself! They're all really nice and helpful, so don't be shy. :3 Hope we'll talk more soon!

Heck yeah electric types. I'm a huge fan myself. Welcome to the forum, Chi! Fantastic to meet you. :')

We all love the franchise as well so clearly you'll fit right in; no worries in that regard. If you're a fan of Black/White then of course you'll fit right into the Fifth Generation Gaming board so check that out! It could use a little more activity so any fan is welcome. As someone who absolutely adores Unova I definitely approve of you being a fan, haha.

Enjoy your stay here and be sure to continue logging on! The more friendly faces the merrier, especially if they love Pokemon as much as we all do. Let our staff know if you need anything and don't ever be scared to chat with whomever interests you as we're all glad to talk. No need for shyness.

See you around and have a blast!

chihoeek

(=w=)/
    Years
    @Dragon
    I'm glad you're doing well, and thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Thanks, I wish you luck for your last year of college! (Wow, I'm really jealous. xD) My brother is going for engineering as well, though I can't recall what type exactly. I just know from him that it's a lot of hard work, so good luck! As for me, I'm taking classes for middle school science education, though after college I plan to take a little detour and try my luck in acting.

Oo~ another ice and ghost type fan! Mismagius and Gengar are probably my favorite from that list, though Froslass is also high up on my list. I have yet to use Walrein, but he still seems like an awesome Pokemon. I completely agree, ghost types are certainly tricky, and there has always been at least one in my party, same goes for ice types too. Oh, I'll have to take a look at them. Thanks for letting me know! C:

Yay, foxes! >3< Ah, okay! I definitely will contact one of you if I have any questions, or just want to talk~ Thanks again for the warm welcoming! I really appreciate it.

@Sheep
    Awwwh yeah, electric types~! And it's fantastic to meet you as well, Sheep!

Ah, thanks for showing me the way! I'll have to check it out and post something. Unova certainly is one of my favorite regions, along with Kanto.

I'm sure I will enjoy the site, as well as all the friendly faces! *w*)
    Thanks for the welcoming! And I'll let the staff know if I have any questions. So far everything seems clear cut and easy to understand, but I'll keep it in mind.​

Back