• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
  • Hello!
    I am Yaboku, and I am new here!
    I searched for other Pokèmon forums because I was bored.
    I hope I enjoy being here. :)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • ahhhh, noragamiiiii...

WELCOME TO PC, GOD OF FORTUNE (CALAMITY)!

Oooh, found out through boredom, eh? Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy here! There's many of us and a lot are friendly but most are shy/nervous. xD If you have any questions, just ask! There's a lot of forums for you to visit... trade, battling, rping, games, hacks, non-pokemon related forums... so many! You'll be kept busy, haha!

Enjoy your stay here!!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi Yaboku, welcome to the PC and thanks for choosing our forums!
    Of course you will not get bored here! PC is the best community EVER ahah! Just start to make friends! PC is full of great, and friendly people, like me ... I'm awesome, who will help you when you need!
    So ... sarcasm already told you that there are many sections related and not-related to pokémon! Do you need help on finding what are the best sections for you? If yes, I suggest you go to the Adoption Center, it's located here (in The Welcome Lounge), and request a mentor! He/She will help you about anything related to the PC!
    So I think I said everything, if you ever want to talk with me, just pass by my profile and say "Hi" no need to be shy!
    I hope you enjoy here, see you around =D

Years
  • Hi there Yaboku, welcome to PC and awesome having you!

Sounds like how I found PC.. I was a bit bored and searching for forums, then ended up here after a bad experience at another forum. x'D This place is totally awesome and very friendly so I'm sure you won't have issues fitting in. Have a great time, feel free to ask me if you need help. ^^

Years
  • I'm late... so hopefully you can squeeze one more in, and uh hello by the way.

I was going to suggest stuff... but it appears a certain admin already covered that so do apologize if my intro's only going to be a short one, but if you're ever curious about where to look around don't hesitate to sign up in the adoption center where one of our mentoring team can help guide you around the community and you might learn something new as well.

Since I have nothing else, I'll just say have fun and I'll catch you soon.

Years
  • I was attracted by the smell of the great Yato-sama...
    Welcome to PokeCommunity; I hope you have fun here, God of Calamity; this place has plenty of friends to be found and opportunities to talk about plenty of topics, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related. You can talk to me anytime, 'specially about Noragami yaas

Back