• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Dr_Ukato

He who fights for joy, Not glory.
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2017
    New kid at the site, Older teen. Oldest of all siblings.
    Likes Pokémon (obviously), games, literature, anime and movies in general.
    I spend my time writing fanfiction under the same username as here, playing games or browsing the web.
    Came here to share love for Pokémon and other things.
    I also hope to find someone with knowledge of rom-hacking as I have an entire game planned but lack the skills to make it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    New kid at the site, Older teen. Oldest of all siblings.
    Likes Pokémon (obviously), games, literature, anime and movies in general.
    I spend my time writing fanfiction under the same username as here, playing games or browsing the web.
    Came here to share love for Pokémon and other things.
    I also hope to find someone with knowledge of rom-hacking as I have an entire game planned but lack the skills to make it.
    Welcome to PC! Sounds like you'll fit right in here, we have sections for just about any kind of hobby - and any aspect of pokémon of course! I hope you'll want to post some of your fanfiction here then c:

And don't worry, I guess you've already checked out our ROM Hacking area? It's pretty huge, so I hope you'll find the support you need to make your game come through. Good luck!

You're in a good place given your interests! Welcome, Ukato. :D

I've been writing fanfiction again lately too but don't publish anything here since I've yet to fully complete a story (and actually feel confident enough in posting it... haha). We do have an absolutely lovely fanfiction forum on PC as Adventure said so it'd be great if you were to participate.

Either way, the more important thing is that you enjoy yourself here and stick around. :) With how large the community is there will always be something to do. See you around!

Back