• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I'm new, planning on making a rom hack for Pokemon Fire Red. Yeah I guess I might need some help so hit me up if you want details

Last edited:

thetimeruler02

Spartan John 117
    Years
    Hello Lemonade. Welcome to PC. And as you are in rom hacking u should check out our rom hacking hub. And wish you all the best for your hack.
    Always with friendship
    TTR02

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Lemonade! Welcome to PokéCommunity, we're glad to have you! I do wish I knew how to make a hack, but I think I would enjoy playing them more rather than creating them. Check out the Beginner's Lounge. You can post a thread with all your ideas and get feedback from the rest of the community, that is, if you're up to it. I hope you have a wonderful experience posting and making new friends. If you ever need any help, or would like to have a chat, you're always welcome to message me. I hope to see you around the community, have a wonderful day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new, planning on making a rom hack for Pokemon Fire Red. Yeah I guess I might need some help so hit me up if you want details
    Hii Lemonade, welcome to the forums! Hm, what kind of game would you like to make? I mean, most hackers try to add some kind of unique twist to make their game stand out. Got any good ideas so far?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Hii Lemonade, welcome to the forums! Hm, what kind of game would you like to make? I mean, most hackers try to add some kind of unique twist to make their game stand out. Got any good ideas so far?
    Originally, I was going to make a sort of joke-ish rom called Pokemon Dank Meme edition, then I told my older brother (whom is a good writer and artist) and he was like, that's pretty dumb lol. I agreed with him and we thought up a couple ideas. I now plan on doing a Pokemon game somewhat like the movie Interstellar.
    I apologize for the story before actually explaining what the game is about.

Back