• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo.

Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity, I'm a Pokemon fan from way back. I haven't really played any Pokemon games since Black and White, but recently wanted to jump back in, so I am currently playing Blue and plan on making my way through all the generations. It's been a blast so far, and I'm hoping to be all caught up before the next mainline game is released, so I can get in on all the pre-release hype!

Years
  • BW were good! Welcome back to the world of Pokémon though :-3 Glad you're having fun. Yeah the Switch game is bound to be good going by the few bits of information we've been given so far, and I'm excited to finally have a reason to buy a Switch =)

Please let us know if you need help, and see you!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • welcome to the site. i see a lot of people coming to this site because of the new games coming out. which one are you going to get?
    see you around!

Jacella__2583

Erin, She Who Accrues Shiny Mudkips
    Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity, I'm a Pokemon fan from way back. I haven't really played any Pokemon games since Black and White, but recently wanted to jump back in, so I am currently playing Blue and plan on making my way through all the generations. It's been a blast so far, and I'm hoping to be all caught up before the next mainline game is released, so I can get in on all the pre-release hype!

Welcome back! I recently ame back now that I have an emulator on my phone xP Blue is a good place to start but me being me I stick true to Hoenn, my most favorite of regions ( most of the time... Unova is my guilty pleasure since I don't like most of the Pokemon in it but it has some good features sooooo yeah don't tell Hoenn that I'm cheating on it xD ). Have fun now that you're back in the Pokemon world!!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! I was in the same boat as you. I stopped playing after Black/White released. A couple years ago I got back into it with Pokemon X and have been hooked ever since. I do want to go through one day and just play them all from start to finish. The newest games for the Switch look very interesting, definitely a change of pace from what we're used to. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your time here :D

Back