• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yohooo guyz!!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Hey This is Brock...
    I am just a freaking guy .. who is just too crazy for pokemons! :P :P

Hope to get some gd Buddies around here :D :D

Years
  • Hey, Brock. Welcome to PC. Be sure to check The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center, where you can get a mentor to help you out if you wish.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Welcome Brock to PC. Havin fun? Ya know, Brock is my all-time fav character in the anime. Hate that they removed him in the BW anime series.

Electro12 is right. You can go to The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center to find a mentro. You can read more at the center itself.

Also, I'm free for a VM chat anytime. Just remember to follow the rules, make friends & have fun.

See ya.

~MidnightShine

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Thanks Dude @MidnightShine! .. I will certainly go there if i really need some help! ..for the time being ! .. i wanna explore this place by myself :P :P .. for sometime ^_^

Years
  • Hi Brock, I am Hikari.

Even though I look male, I'm actually female. (My avatar/signature themes tend to have male characters in them)

I'm friends with MidnightShine btw.

So, what do you want to see in the forums?

I love the trivia sections, but I visit most Pokemon-based areas too.

If you have a question, don't hesitate to contact those with bold names!

Shout out a VM to me if you wanna chat, I'm free most of the day.

- Hikari10

Back