• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Yokaze Ranch Imperfect Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurogano

Savage Trainer turned breeder
Years
  • To put it simply with pokemon sun and moon coming up. I have decided to breed an entirely new set of competitive pokemon for myself. This is on top of doing several other things that are going to take up the majority of my boxes. So I have decided to give all these little guys away to good homes.

Now some may ask what an Imperfect pokemon is. Well to put it simply it is a competitive breed pokemon that has their 5 IV stat distribution wrong. So this include 5 31 IV pokemon as well as 4 31 IV - 0 Speed IV, and 4 31 IV - 0 Atk spreads. It also may hold spreads of various combination of 0, 1, 30, and 31 IVs if some were breed for a specific hidden power. Now I've breed all of these pokemon myself so there is no worry of any of them being illegal.

Each trainer shall be able to take a full team home. In other words 6 pokemon.

**Kanto**
    Eevee (5), Dratini (5), Weedle (1), Magikarp (3), Gastly (1), Vulpix (2), Onix (1), Pidgey (2), Zubat (4), Rhyhorn (8), Oddish (3), Ponyta (4)

**Johto**
    Gligar (2), Marill (6), Natu (3)

**Hoenn**
    Mawile (1), Absol (2), Shroomish (2), Snorunt (2), Swablu (1), Roselia (1), Taillow(3), Zangoose (7), Clamperl (2), Torchic (3)

**Sinnoh**
    Gible (8), Buneary (4), Shinx (2)

**Unova**
    Drilbur (8), Foongus (2), Mienfoo (1), Karrablast (1), Vullaby (5), Petilil (3), Venipede (5), Deino (4), Joltik (4), Audino (5)

**Kalos**
    Froakie (2), Fletchling (4), Pumpkaboo (2), Flabebe (2), Skrelp (5)

Last edited:

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hey I would like a Shinx, Lapras, Eevee, Axew, Joltik and Dratini please :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Hey! If you still have them, I'd love to get a Skrelp, Vullaby, Pumpkaboo, Flabebe, Deino, and Joltik :D

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    hi if you still have any of these i would love one of each
    eevee
    dratini
    snorunt
    vullaby
    zangoose
    oddish

my fc is 0533 8775 9086 thanks so much

Years
  • Hello!
    I would like froakie, zubat, dratini, gible, mawile, and torchic if that's fine. Thanks so much and I hope you have a great evening!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back