• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    A Chimchar or a Piplup or a Miltank or a Skitty or a Glameow for a shiny Vulpix/Ninetales if you can 'produce' one. I also really, really need a Moon Stone.

Last edited:

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Wow this needs to get back on the first page.

Anyways, can you guys provide either all of the power items or can I use your ev training service? VM/PM me an answer/offer. I have a team of six pokemon needing ev training, but I don't have the time to get back power items (my old platinum was counterfeit so I had to buy a new one, and I just finished it three days ago).

Thanks

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Level 100 Female Hypno
    ID: 42090
    Nature: Quiet Ability: Insomnia
    Pokerus?: Your Choice
    CMT for this
    *bringing this thread back to life even if you are making a new one:D*

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    hahaha You'll have to wait til the new one comes out my friend ^_~ I'm adding in a new system for the trades.

It's going to be like a "debit card" based system, or something to that affect. I'm going to list THOUSANDS of things that I need, and how many points each one will add on to your account. You can then exchange these points for things that I'm offering for trade. :D Sound like a good idea? ^_~

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    I think it would be an interesting spin to put on a trade thread. I say go for it and see how it turns out.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    haha sorry Josh, but you do not have enough points on your card to complete this transaction. XDDDD

Awesome, thanks milotic. I'll definitely try it, and if it doesn't work out then I'll just conform to everyone else's threads :P As you can see by the first post on this thread, I tried to be original.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    gonna kill it. Comwiz is sadly no longer a part of this - I'm goin solo for the new one. :) but i've gotten the final kinks in that debit card system worked out.. now I've just gotta post it :DDD

Back