• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
Do you still have a gamestop dexoys left? If so I can trade a Lv 50 Raikou that I believe is UT.

Thanks

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@Roalef33 - Yepp, I still have one left. It's the Naive one. What Nature/IV's does the Raikou have?

@Paperfairy - Not too long. I'll be going on a gaining rampage over the next few days.. I expect the collection to at least double.

yomamathecableguy

Years
That sounds like a deal to me :D Is there any way I could get the Rare Candies now and trade you the egg as soon as I get it? I need them ASAP, cause I'm trying to figure out my SID, and I need to find out the IV's of my chained Pokemon.

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
Sure just give me a moment to have this dum ho-oh break out of every pokeball i own real quick. i refuse to use my one master ball on this bird i'll catch the bird eventually lol

Logging online now

Last edited:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
I'm waiting for you in the room i used your code on the siggy as long as it's right lol

and there you go. just dont forget about me =p lol message me when you have the egg

ok i got dced did you get both of them with the rare candy?

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
Ok thats weird got dced again you try inviting me to the trade O.o what is up with nintedo wifi tonight?

Years
Wow, very interesting thread :)

I was wondering if you would like to do a trade? I have a few Pikachu-Colored-Pichu's and event Jirachi's. I also have a Regigigas,a Phione and a couple Phione eggs , and an Arceus. Any of those for:
Uxie
Level 50
Nature: Brave
IV's: Unknown and
Rotom
Level 32
Nature: Quirky
IV's: Unknown.

Thanks~!

yomamathecableguy

Years
@dastandy - Alright, let me know when you're back online.

@KayKayMusume - Hmm.. I may be interested in the Pichu's and Jirachis, and possibly the Regigigas and Phiones. It all depends on the levels, natures, IV's, and their current EV spread if they are touched. If you can get me the levels, natures, and EV spreads for each it'll make my decision easier, but IV's would probably seal the deal, and depending on the IV's, I may offer more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back