• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
can't you clone the eevee before trading it ?? i could do it and give you 6 clones if you want ! i'm desperately looking for one!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@BlackRay - Alright, thanks. :)

@Matz - Sorry, I don't clone. :( However, I'll be sure to get you a Shiny Eevee with the RNG technique I can now do thanks to you. :)

@KayKayMusume - I believe that's fine.. what were you wanting in return again?

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Lua - Alright, in trade with you now. :)

@Roalef - Of course.. what was our trade again? Sorry, having to delay all of these trades has made them pile up and I've forgotten some. I'll record it this time though.

Also, everyone, I will be updating my inventory tonight as well, most likely within the next 2-3 hours or so! I haven't been able to update it yet, because I don't update until I have actually made the trade. I'll have several new Pokemon in there.. so check it out!

Lua

dharma bum
Years
haha finally! thanks for the trade! pretty generous, if i may say so. hope to trade in future, and perhaps il be a tad more organised, lol..:3
cheers. ;D

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Roalef - Alright, are you fine with the Non-Jolly one?

@Lua - Thanks a ton! Sorry it took so long. I hope to trade with you again as well.. maybe next time I may be more organized also. :P

@maidenforce19 - Not a problem. Thanks for the shoutout!

@BlackRay - Alright.. I'm actually about to go eat dinner. Will continue the trades when I get back.

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
gratz that u fixed your router hey if u can i can trade to you know i think it wast.....shiny: xatu flaffy and shieldon for my latias tyrogue and mr mime

Years
125.png

Shiny Electabuzz
Level 41 Male
Nature: Naive
IV's: Unknown

410.png

Shiny Shieldon
Level 20 Female
Nature: Hardy
IV's: Unknown

228.png