• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Yomama's Toolbox - I'm Back! (for real this time ;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
Years
  • *sigh...* No one who gives suggestions proboly ever ever programmed. It isn't very easy you know. You can only do what you can do in a hex editor. I program C# and believe me, it isn't easy.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you do great.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • I know what you mean shiny quagsire :P But still, that doesn't stop me from striving further. I'll do everything I can to get these suggestions in there ^_~ Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    When will you relese trener editor for gsc?Thank´s for all other tools

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • it would not come so bad that one UNLZ backsprite releases men and women in fire red and emerald,and a tool for editing the cry of the pokemons in fire red and emerald

Pd:sorry for my bad english,i'm speak spanish,i use a traductor U_U

Atte:Lunedi

See Ya!

Edit:thinking carefully and would not not bad a tool that adds information to the pokedex for the 25 empty slots

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • When will you relese trener editor for gsc?Thank´s for all other tools

I already made and released one 0.0

it would not come so bad that one UNLZ backsprite releases men and women in fire red and emerald,and a tool for editing the cry of the pokemons in fire red and emerald

Pd:sorry for my bad english,i'm speak spanish,i use a traductor U_U

Atte:Lunedi

See Ya!

Edit:thinking carefully and would not not bad a tool that adds information to the pokedex for the 25 empty slots

I think he is leaning more to GSC hacking and the Pokedex thing would require ASM.

jpower8500

Rom hacker/psp homebrew maker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Everybody now unlz gba and free space finder but it annoying dat unlz says compressed data is to big that why i ask you if you can make a combo of free space finder and unlz dan je must import your image and it wil find directly free space

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I would like to suggest a Pokemon Crystal Battle Tower Pokemon editor. The tool that can edit Pokemons available to battle in the Crystal Battle Tower. Oh, and is it possible to remove the level restriction on all the battle tower levels? I want to change them all to level 100 Pokemons.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Can you make a program that lets you edit, replace, and insert Pokemon and Trainer sprites and cries?

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Can you make a tool that kills noobs and trolls?

A trainer editor would be fantastic, as HackMew's version doesn't seem to work on my PC :[

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Well here's my list:

Trainer/gym leader editor
    Pokemon editor (including what attacks it learns and which TMs/HMs it's compatible with)
    Attack editor
    Mart editor
    Evolution editor
    Wild pokemon editor
    Starter editor
    Trades editor

So of course all these programs are available but it would be great to have them all in one super program with not a single glitch. Asking a lot i know =P and seperate ones compatible with each generation of games! that would be sweet.

Edit: Oh and ultra user friendly!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    Since it seems that no one is going to make a GSC trainer editor, could you make that?

Last edited:

Ready4failure

my friends and i on youtube...
    Years
  • heres an idea i think a lot of people would like. A world map editor. its been talked about for a long time, but no one has attempted a program to do it directly, since you can do it between several other programs. My idea is just make something like a-map for the world map, so you could load a tileset, and place them, saving DIRECTLY to the game, none of that "no open you hex editor" and "then you have to change the pallette" I can never change the pallette right >.<

(oh, and i'd luv to make my own programs, but like shinyquagsire said, idk how to program. i will admit it up front. I would luv to learn, then i would make my OWN tools, buuut, i dont hav the time or resources at this time. maybe over the summer, if someone could teach me, or if i find a GOOD tut.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The one thing I've wanted has yet to be done: a tool that allows you to decide whether moves are Physical or Special. Preferably for Ruby. ;]

I'm assuming its impossible, since you'd have to code every move one-by-one, but I'm not good at ASM so I'm not sure where the limit is on what's realistically do-able.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • heres a hard idea?
    a rmxp mapping/scripting program for ROMs :p
    (something of the sort..)
    and i like the world map idea of saving directly. (dp that with all other pixel stuff too? :O)

you're doing a good job :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back