• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoohoo! I'm a hacker! MUHUHAHAHA!! Oh wait, I'm the good type :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Hey there, so yeah, I'm new... Yay I guess XD

I decided to join because I visit here oftenly to find all sorts of info, like pokemon ROM hacks.

Now that I'm actually here, I guess I can share something I started on yesterday. Not exactly started, more like continuing... I'm a fan of both pokemon and digimon and I've had my share of pokemon ROMs, like victory fire or resolute, but I've only found 2 that were modified and changed to digimon. One of which was terrible and the other one was stopped mid-production. Anyway, I started playing the mid-production, digimon fire red, and not much has changed, thats when I decided to carry on. Creating a brand new map, plot and characters. I was thinking someething along the lines of a dimension disorder where the character got thrown to another universe where the original heroes lost and ultimately gone evil. I'd love any other ideas and/or feedback about mine.

And finally I want to say thanks to all members who work hard (or just slack but somehow get things right) to make this community successful! :D

Aww community hug (~^..^)~

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I'm doing this on my phone and autocorrect irritates me! Haha XD

Oh, before I forget, anybody can email me at [email protected]
    Or @armandt1998 on twitter :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey yo man , welcome to PC . Enjoying yourself around here . Its nice to get other hacker here. Feel free to ask if you have any problems okay.(return the hug).................. its awkward don't u think.(just kidding)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Hahaha not awkward at all! Hugs are manly didn't you know? :D

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm currently learning XSE and I've gotten the hang of all the #org @main and givepokemon and battle scripts but one thing I want to know is how can I make a script to block a player from going on before doing something or how to let someone drag a character somewhere? You know like prof oak in the beginning of fire red?

Thanks in advance :)

Years
    I think in advance map add script tile from where you want to start the event then when player stumble there the event just occured.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Oh hello there! and welcome to PC, nice to have you here! and I'll accept that hug if you don't mind. *Hugs back*

I'm not a really huge fan of Digimon, I know nothing about it, haha. But, your project sounds interesting and I'm sure that it's going to work out fine. If you are making a ROM Hack, you should check our ROM Hacking section, I'm sure that you're going to find a lot of help there, since it's full of tools and tutorials, also it's full of helpfull people, so you don't need to worry, ask away when you need help!

I wish you luck with everything, have a good stay with us! :)

Thanks a lot! And I appreciate that you accepted the hug ^_^

Yeah I've been all over this site now haha. I've even created a thread explaining the whole plot. So you don't even have to know much about digimon to enjoy the game! The thread is at that beginner's lounge where the ideas and problens and solved stuff are if you'd like to check it out. Anyway thanks again!:)

Last edited:
    Yay for more hackers. 8] It seems so exhausting to work on them but I'm always happy seeing the effort come to fruition after a while. You'll almost always end up happy that you started it. Not that I make any myself, I just like playing them sometimes, but it's definitely pretty awesome how dedicated people can be heh. Welcome to PC, Charizard!

Looks like things here have been going good for you so far. ^^ You can contribute to the success of the forum by sticking around so be sure to do that! lol. Good luck learning all of these tools and may your experience continue to be positive.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Yay for more hackers. 8] It seems so exhausting to work on them but I'm always happy seeing the effort come to fruition after a while. You'll almost always end up happy that you started it. Not that I make any myself, I just like playing them sometimes, but it's definitely pretty awesome how dedicated people can be heh. Welcome to PC, Charizard!

Looks like things here have been going good for you so far. ^^ You can contribute to the success of the forum by sticking around so be sure to do that! lol. Good luck learning all of these tools and may your experience continue to be positive.

Thanks a lot! So yesterday, after staying up until 3am, I finally mastered XSE! I created scripts, in just the first three maps you have a dialogue of where you talk to yourself, then suddenly someone talks with (probably kineticly) and then you walk to someone to receive a pokemon. And thats all in one script! And then the next map even has a warp script! So now that thats done things will slowly but steadily get closer to a beta!

And like you said, when my scripts actually worked I was overwhelmed with joy!

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Charizard!
    I'm actually new here but I wanted to greet you!
    I was very happy about your greetings and I hope we will have a lot of fun here. In addition, I wish you success in your project.

liebe grüße aus deutschland,
    Tino

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Welcome to PC, Charizard!
    I'm actually new here but I wanted to greet you!
    I was very happy about your greetings and I hope we will have a lot of fun here. In addition, I wish you success in your project.

liebe grüße aus deutschland,
    Tino

Haha thanks for welcoming me! I know we're already friends but c'mon, I still have to thank you! XD

Back