• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoooo.

yousei

ƶεяᴓ
Years
  • Hello, I'm new here, and I am terrible at doing introductions. But it won't matter, because my subsequent posts would tell you about me anyways. Maybe.

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity.

Don't worry, when I joined my introduction was rubbish, so don't worry about it. Make sure you read over the forum rules, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff; including myself.

Hope you enjoy yourself here and dive right into the community! :)​

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Why does the person in your avatar look so familiar ;; Fff, work, mind, work!

-ahem- Welcome to PC~ Your introduction was way better than my intro. here was, as I think reading someone's posts is a great way to get to know them better! ...Though that could just be me who thinks that, Idk XD;

Anyways, if you have the time you should check out PC's Adoption Center if you need help getting used to the forum! All the Mentors are pretty nice so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone to take you under their wing!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a VM/PM! I hope you enjoy your stay~ (Is it just me or do I sound like one of those hotel receptionists after assigning someone a room.)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome! Don't worry my introduction wasn't something to praise either, i just said whatever. :P Whatever it is your interested in you'll find here on PC so just look around a little. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back