• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoroshiku! Boku-wa MRFlame-des.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2020
    Hey all!

I am MRFlame!

Was lurking around here, for quite awhile

And found this community to be very friendly and supportive!

So I joined up!

Am glad to be here :P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Kochirakosou!

I believe that's the correct term as a reply, haha. Anyway, you a fellow anime/manga fan? Or native japanese? Or did you learn it in school? Either way, it caught my eye. The title. :3 Welcome to PC, bud. Yes, this place is super friendly and I'm suuuuuuuper sure you'll have lots of fun here. ;] I'm sure I don't need to tell ya to check out the rules - they're pretty basic but very essential for a smooth ride here. :> Any queries you have can be directed towards a staff member or any veteran member (like me!!! >3<). Though approaching the former might be better in most cases since the guidance they provide will most likely be the most efficient - they're there as the leaders for a reason, after all. :p

Buuuuut that still shouldn't stop you from approaching anyone else. I'm always up for helping out peeps. ^3^ So yeah, hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2020
    Kochirakosou!

I believe that's the correct term as a reply, haha. Anyway, you a fellow anime/manga fan? Or native japanese? Or did you learn it in school? Either way, it caught my eye. The title. :3 Welcome to PC, bud. Yes, this place is super friendly and I'm suuuuuuuper sure you'll have lots of fun here. ;] I'm sure I don't need to tell ya to check out the rules - they're pretty basic but very essential for a smooth ride here. :> Any queries you have can be directed towards a staff member or any veteran member (like me!!! >3<). Though approaching the former might be better in most cases since the guidance they provide will most likely be the most efficient - they're there as the leaders for a reason, after all. :p

Buuuuut that still shouldn't stop you from approaching anyone else. I'm always up for helping out peeps. ^3^ So yeah, hope to see you around!

Hehe! I am a Quarter Japanese Mix Indian living in Singapore.
    Yes I do watch Anime, Read Manga and speak Japanese(NOT FLUENT :P)

Yeah I took my time to read the rules :P

Years
  • Hi there, MRFlame! It's good to meet you yeahh, welcome to PC~ :D

I can speak very little Japanese but.. it's something, right? I have plans to visit a language school in Japan for at least a year, hopefully, so I can brush up and improve my skills. But a year alone over there is going to be at least $15,000 so I'm going to have to do a lot of saving first. :( Japan is such a beautiful country!

But you're definitely right that we're all friendly and supportive here; people on PokeCommunity are really wonderful. I've made so many friends here and so have everyone else so if you stick around you'll get involved in that quickly. I'd love to be one of your first friends for starters so don't be scared to shoot me a friend request. I'm also available to help anytime, of course!

Hooray for anime and manga fans, too. I'm really hooked on Magi season 2 among other things right now. Anyways, enjoy your time here and I do hope to see you around lots 'n lots!

Years
  • Hello MRFlame, nice to see you here at PC!

I noticed your account is pretty much 3 years old or something, so what made you start getting active only now? Was there something that held you back at the time you originally joined or something? But yeah, I love Japanese culture, it's very adorable and amazing to look at. I watched a few anime shows myself when I was younger, prior to discovering my love of Pokemon.

As my good buds Sheep and Sakazuki stated, we have loads of diversity and very helpful people who you can always come to if you ever need assistance. I'm sure you can stick around and make new friends during your time here. Anyways, I do hope to see you around and if you ever need a new friend I'm always happy to talk to you. Enjoy your time here!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, you're Japanese? That's cool! I do plan on visiting Japan next year, as part of an Asian-esque tour! Nonetheless, it's always great to meet people with different cultures!

And yes, everyone is pretty friendly here, so, don't be shy! Feel free to speak with the people you like! Anytime you'd want, you can speak with me anytime, and I'll be more than happy to be your pal! But again, the community around here is nice in general, so, you'll make plenty of friends!

It's really nice to see you here too! I'm a fellow Anime watcher who loves anime like Kuroko no Basuke, Magi, Fairy Tail, and so on! Our General Entertainment board is a nice place to talk about different sorts of anime! Anywho, have a nice time, and I hope we can talk again sometime!

Back