• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yosh!

Years
  • Hello guys! I'm new here :shy: Been a fan of Pokemon since 7-ish, now 19! First ever game played on a Gameboy Console was Pokemon Blue Ver. with Charizard as my starter Pokemon and my current favourite Pokemon is Aron!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, Vindictor! I've also been a fan of Pokemon ever since it's release and the first game that I had was Pokemon Yellow, but what had gotten me really into the whole Pokemon obsession was Pokemon G/S/C, it was for me the golden era of Pokemon, brings back a lot of awesome memories whenever I recall them to be honest! Anyway, if you'd like to discuss old good stuff you can go to the Metal/Color GBC board! ^__^

But as you can see each gen has their own board, Black & White - B/W, HG/SS & DP/P/PL - Fourth Generation Games, FR/LG - Advanced Generation Games and even the spin offs has it's own board. And if you also watch the anime, you can head over the Pokemon Anime board. There are so many boards related to Pokemon here so make sure to check them out as well aside from the boards that I mentioned but there are also the off-topic ones usually those located at the bottom of the forum. I'm sure you'll find them a lot of fun as well! :D

Feel free to contact me or Megan if you have any questions regarding about the board or any of the staff members that you can see (members who have bold and colored usernames like mine and has a staff badge below their usernames). Make sure to read the rules as well, you don't want to get yourself into any trouble! Come and drop by my profile as well if you want to talk, I love meeting new friends and I really don't bite so don't be shy nor be afraid 'kaaay? :p

Definitely looking forward to read some of your contributions here. Have a wonderful time and I hope you'll like it here and be an active member eventually. ♥

Years
  • Whoa! That's really a warm welcome from the admin! I kindda like this forum more now! :) Will definitely be an active member so long as I don't end up being abnormally busy with school works, etc.

Just curious, by your name...is Snivy your favourite Pokemon? Mine is :t304:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I find Aron to be the cutest. xD

Welcome to PC, Vindictor! Snivy and I are moderators of the forum, and our job is to make you feel welcome here in this amazing community!

I was 8 or 9 when I played Red for the very first time, so I was slightly older than you. I'm 21 now and I'm still obsessed. Are you still obsessed like me? You'd be surprised that we're not the only ones that love Pokemon since their childhood. In fact, there are a few topics out there that lets you remember the memories you had when you were playing the games. Visit the General Pokemon Gaming section, to start remembering. :D

Oh, please take your time exploring the forums though. I understand that you have school, to me it's more important right now, seeing that some friends of mine have exams. Snivy and I are always around if you need any help & stuff, and I shall see ya around! Read the rules! :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ooh ahhaa thought I saw my name in the topic title for a sec ..XD

Anyways, welcome to PC! I've been a fan for about as long as you, I love it here so I'm sure you will too hhah. If you ever feel like talking about nostalgia regarding Pokémon I'm down lol.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello guys! I'm new here :shy: Been a fan of Pokemon since 7-ish, now 19! First ever game played on a Gameboy Console was Pokemon Blue Ver. with Charizard as my starter Pokemon and my current favourite Pokemon is Aron!

Welcome to the forums! Heh... aha! You know, we've been playing for so long, and I guess we all are quite alike when it comes to that. I do think Aron is pretty cute and it's also... you know... um...

But I love Tuuuuuuuuuurtwig. There's no denying that! :p

I hope to see you again! Give the more general Pokémon forums in Alternative Pokémon Discussions a try, OK?

Years
  • I find Aron to be the cutest. xD

Welcome to PC, Vindictor! Snivy and I are moderators of the forum, and our job is to make you feel welcome here in this amazing community!

I was 8 or 9 when I played Red for the very first time, so I was slightly older than you. I'm 21 now and I'm still obsessed. Are you still obsessed like me? You'd be surprised that we're not the only ones that love Pokemon since their childhood. In fact, there are a few topics out there that lets you remember the memories you had when you were playing the games. Visit the General Pokemon Gaming section, to start remembering. :D

Oh, please take your time exploring the forums though. I understand that you have school, to me it's more important right now, seeing that some friends of mine have exams. Snivy and I are always around if you need any help & stuff, and I shall see ya around! Read the rules! :D
    Well, yes I am! I'm still obsessed with it! So obsess that I'm actually making videos of my 3D modeled Aron! :cool: I will definitely take my time exploring all the sections in the forum. :cheeky:
    Ooh ahhaa thought I saw my name in the topic title for a sec ..XD

Anyways, welcome to PC! I've been a fan for about as long as you, I love it here so I'm sure you will too hhah. If you ever feel like talking about nostalgia regarding Pokémon I'm down lol.
    Omg! Hey Yosh! :P You've got a hip name, bro! :laugh:

Welcome to the forums! Heh... aha! You know, we've been playing for so long, and I guess we all are quite alike when it comes to that. I do think Aron is pretty cute and it's also... you know... um...

But I love Tuuuuuuuuuurtwig. There's no denying that! :p

I hope to see you again! Give the more general Pokémon forums in Alternative Pokémon Discussions a try, OK?
    Yes, Turtwig is really cute too. I believe loving a Pokemon is just like falling in love by love at first sight. No matter how many cute Pokemons there are, there's always one Pokemon for you that's always the cutest amongst the rest! Don't you agree? ;)

Back