• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are an ignorant jerk you prick!

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
  • How often do you get your bottled up frustration off on someone? Is it for no reason or is it because that they annoy the heck out of you? Or you just want to cast attention on someone.

Sirfetch’d

Usually if a person is frustrating me I just walk away and avoid them so it doesn't bother me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont like conflict, like ever so I usually dont release any frustration on anyone, I'll walk away or try to do something else if I can.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Yearly, and it's all accumulated annoyance and it's targeted at someone who I hate. Sometimes I end up regretting it in hindsight, but not often because in my mind they deserve it

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I don't, because I don't let it bottle up.
    Whenever I get really irritated and or angry I generally just blow off some steam by beating the crap out of a punching bag.

...What?
    Better it then them. _…_

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I usually don't.
    If someone is making fun of or teasing me, though, I'll throw something at or punch them. {:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I tend to ignore people when they get really annoying or just plain rude since I don't like conflict and like to be left alone though people don't take a hint.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • If they annoy/insult me for a long time, my first reaction will be to punch them in their faces and/or beat them so they stop. Sometimes, I'm really violent.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I never try to take my anger out on someone if they had no part in it, it makes me feel really bad afterwards knowing I took all of my frustration out on someone who had nothing to do with it. Usually I try and ignore it, but if it goes on continuously or they have irked me to the limit, I generally then let out some steam and yell at them probably, I don't go to violence but I probably could if you angered me enough. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My "older" brother is always treating me like trash and has some name for me. Most of the insults are focused on my "weight problem". It's hard to ignore him sometimes and so I usually take my anger out on him when he insults. Though I try to ignore him as much as I can,just like I do with most people, though there's time I can't ignore a person and feel I must take my anger out on someone.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I just laugh it off, I don't care if it "provokes them" or whatever, cuz if your gonna do something, may as well laugh :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I never take out my anger on someone. I would go somewhere where I can be alone until that anger goes away on its own, or just kinda walk away. Not that I actually turn 180 degrees around and walk away, but more like plain ignoring the person that made me angry. If it gets too much though.....you wouldn't want that to happen.

Munchlax11

Munch?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    It depends on how insulted I am... If someone is just annoying me and I start to get mad I just ignore them, but if someone says something that insults me, my family, or my friends more than a few times, I'll talk smack right back. But if I can sense that someone is trying to make me mad intentionally, then I don't get mad because I don't want to give them that satisfaction.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I did this to my roommates just last night. I had a really crappy day at work, but when you're at work you're not allowed to show it because you have to serve customers and be all happy happy. So it all gets bottled up and then I got home and was texting my friends and asked what they were up to and they said they were going to watch The Sweetest Thing, which was something we had planned to do together. So I got really pissed off and snapped all over them and they got really upset with me so I had to apologise and that's my story.

I maintain that it was partially their fault, though. I overreacted, sure, but you don't make plans to do something separately that you had planned to do together.

Back