• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "You are hereby granted the title of Baron!"

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • In Route 7, there is a place where you can battle, in Battle Chateau. You're also given the ranks of nobility like Baron or Baroness. When you're stronger, your rank is higher, and you might be able to battle the Champion Diantha herself! What's your opinion about Battle Chateau, and what's your current rank?

Years
  • The Battle Chateau is one of my fave locations in Kalos, and it's also my fave spot to train given some trainers in there use Audinos. Apparently the trainers in there specialize in different stats based on their Trainer Class appearance (Gentleman = Attack, Socialite = Defense, Rich Boy = Sp. Attack, Lady = Sp. Defense, Butler = Speed and Maid = HP).

As for my current rank, I'm on the highest rank which is Grand Duchess.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I have achieved the highest rank. I love the fast xp to be gained at the Battle Chateau. Sadly, I keep having to run around and challenge trainers, when they should be coming to me in some kind of throne room.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Apparently the trainers in there specialize in different stats based on their Trainer Class appearance (Gentleman = Attack, Socialite = Defense, Rich Boy = Sp. Attack, Lady = Sp. Defense, Butler = Speed and Maid = HP).

That's pretty neat, I was not aware of that!

I'm a Grand Duke, but I rarely use the Battle Chateau now. I used to train there all the time (Audino ^^), but then I discovered the wonders of Le Wow + O-Powers :P It was very fun to keep coming back there to train at various points during the main storyline to improve my rank, though.

Pinta77

I tried it once. It seemed kinda boring to me at first but I should give it another shot

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I like the Battle Chateau a lot. It's helpful in leveling your Pokemon, and its conveiniently placed next to the Day Care, where I spend a lot of time these days.

I have attained the rank of Grand Duchess, and have been one for a long time now. Bow down to me, ♥♥♥♥♥es.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    ENTER GRAND DUKE BLUE!

I love the battle chateau! It's where i make most of my money, not to mention the black writs of challenge which give me all the training i need. Speaking of which, i am under a million right now, probably should go back and battle some more :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Love Battle Chateau, but it's been an extremely long time since I was here. ): This is definitely a fun place to battle, but I prefer training my Pokémon in other places a little more. Currently, I think I'm somewhere around the rank of Marchioness.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • It's time to answer it myself haha.
    I'm currently a Grand Duke, and I like Battle Chateau because I'm able to level up my Pokémon much quicker, especially because I can battle against Gym Leaders, Elite Four and even Champion Diantha.

Years
  • I love this feature! :D I used it so much to train & evolve Pokemon when I was trying to complete my dex. I have the highest possible rank but it frustrates me how you can still run into lv. 15 trainers and etc when going through it.. they should weed those out the higher rank you obtain, but eh, I won't complain much. It's a great way to earn money and train. ;P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My current rank is Duke/Duchess. I'm not sure who else I needed to defeat to reach the final tier. I ranked up pretty quickly when trying to evolve Pokemon to complete the National Dex. It's more convenient than the Elite 4 challenge, too.

Years
  • My current rank is Duke/Duchess. I'm not sure who else I needed to defeat to reach the final tier.

To get the Grand Duke/Grand Duchess rank, you need to defeat all the individual trainers at least once and then you'll finally be able to get Diantha to show up. The list of trainers found in the Battle Chateau, along with the Pokemon they use are shown here.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • To get the Grand Duke/Grand Duchess rank, you need to defeat all the individual trainers at least once and then you'll finally be able to get Diantha to show up. The list of trainers found in the Battle Chateau, along with the Pokemon they use are shown here.

Yes, but I've pummeled everyone who's come my way. I'm not sure who's left, some plebeian, because I'm sure I've faced all of the gym leaders and elite four... No, I bet it was Wikstrom who was avoiding me. -sobs-

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have the highest possible rank but it frustrates me how you can still run into lv. 15 trainers and etc when going through it.. they should weed those out the higher rank you obtain

Same. When I go into the Chateau, I wanna fight Gym leaders and Elite 4 members and Audino girls, not some scrubs with level 15 Pokémon who're full of themselves. I'm Grand Duchess, gimme some real opponents.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Ehh, I don't really go there anymore, but maybe I should.
    I am Marquis. Is that how spell it? Hmm.

Back