• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are only allowed to post URLs blah blah

Years
  • I assume I won't even be able to post this. So I get that message (You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.) but my post contains no URLs, no smilies, no (aych tee tee pee) or (doubleyou doubleyou doubleyou) or (at sign)s. What do I do?

Years
  • I was in the roleplaying forum, OOC of the "Height of Discord" roleplay. I modified my post all kinds of ways, removed the smilies 'cause I heard that's a potential problem, did it both with the advanced and quick reply, with the quote-brackets and without, with and without the formatting... I dunno what's up. I posted earlier in the thread, even. Maybe I'm just missing something mind-bogglingly obvious, like usual...

EDIT: Aaaaand of course I lose track of my copy/pasting and have to rewrite my post anyway. I guess I'll see if it magically works this time.
    EDIT EDIT: No, of course not. That would require me to actually be lucky/perceptive/not stupid.
    EDIT EDIT EDIT: Of, for the love of... apparently I'm completely blind. My post did, in fact, on closer inspection, have an instance of (doubleyou doubleyou doubleyou dot). So never mind, please delete this thread and destroy the evidence of my mind-boggling stupidity.

Last edited:
    Back