• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can't see me!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Play pokémon go all day without feeling like people stare at me for it :D

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Rob a bank, I need the money :P

"Oh no officers, I don't know anything about the 10 million dollars that was stolen. Please be careful of my Porche on your way out."

Years
  • Honestly? I'd feel too guilty to do anything cool. I'd stay home and do the usual stuff I do. Just invisibly.

...okay, I might try to scare my roommate a little. I know he'd do the same to me so it's okay, right? >:)

I'd go into a mattress store and rip off all the tags.

This... this is beautiful. ;o;

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • steal a lot of stuff.

... not all of us have money. >:P
    Rob a bank, I need the money :P
    Stealing money, ya the first thing anyone (as in "me as well") would want to do :P (& notice how all three of us went ":P" at that thought :P)

depends. are the things i touch invisible too?? most importantly, are my clothes invisible??
    This is something, I've always wondered, I mean as they show in (many) movies, if you are invisible, how come your clothes become automatically invisible, but other things you touch don't? What's the logic behind that? ~_~

Give people heart attacks all day.
    Is there a doctor in the house? {XD}

Things that I am ashamed to post about in public
    The things that can't be said, make the most interesting read ;)

I really haven't given this much thought.
    I'm actually not sure what I'd do, this is something I haven't daydreamed of doing since I was a kid. :P
    Well, here's your chance, think about it & this ain't even a dream! {:3}

I'd walk around naked, steal a car, and drive around.
    What if the invisibility "wears" off >:).

I'd just go around scaring people, that would be seriously funny.
    Relevant sig is relevant.
    Oh ya, didn't "notice" that {XD}.

Pika Pika :chu:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'd probably go on a haunting spree and take people's stuff, and pretend nothing actually happened when I go visible again. :)))

Back