• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You did WHAT? *fizzle*

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I try to stay a patient as possible, but some people or some things that would be easily passed off can really set me off.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I have an okay temper, but no patience whatsoever. I hate having to repeat myself more than twice, and people who are slow or aren't paying attention I really, really can't stand.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    My patience changes depending on where I am and who I'm with. For instance, if we're speaking real life, I have a lot of patience with my little brother and younger cousins. I also have patience with people who keep repeating themselves or don't understand something. I have an extremely short fuse with my peers, however. In school, my friends sometimes go out of their way to irritate me. They take my shoes, purposefully say things that they know make my angry, and other things. I cannot properly explain my anger, but it's with particular people. :/

Online is a completely different story. I'm extremely patient online, and am really chill. :]

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I have okay patience. Incompetence, though, really grinds me down. But I almost never say anything. I just sort of... fume quietly, I guess? And when people try to talk to me when I'm brooding... it really annoys me. I'm sitting quietly for a reason.

But if someone does something really stupid/bad, I have almost no fuse.

Back