• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You died today

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Womp. I hate this question because yes, I would have loootttsss of regrets.

Long story short, I had some things happen in my past that caused me to grow into the biggest pushover ever and even when I was treated like I crap I stayed in some really awful, toxic, and one-sided friendships/relationships.

If I were to die today I would be upset because I wish I would have fought back more, called more people out, and met people who wouldn't eventually take advantage of me because I was an idiot who didn't know any better or want to upset anyone. Maybe then I could have made some worthwhile relationships instead of spending ALL MY time trying to please everyone but me. That's no way to go through life, trust me.

That aside, I am proud of what I have accomplished, love the memories of all the amazing people who actually did stick around and care, and the fact that I've spent the past 3 years in the most healthy, stable relationship I've been in :) It hasn't all been negative to this point!

OH! AND ALL THE TRAVELING. I would have to ghost travel the world, I'd have the time :P

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
    Years
    Honestly, no. I did absolutely nothing productive, but what I did made me happy, and I even got the chance to improve the lives of others as well. So I think I'd be completely okay with how I lived.

AxeBeard McBeardAxe

Jarl of the PokeCommunity
    Years
    Womp. I hate this question because yes, I would have loootttsss of regrets.

Long story short, I had some things happen in my past that caused me to grow into the biggest pushover ever and even when I was treated like I crap I stayed in some really awful, toxic, and one-sided friendships/relationships.

If I were to die today I would be upset because I wish I would have fought back more, called more people out, and met people who wouldn't eventually take advantage of me because I was an idiot who didn't know any better or want to upset anyone. Maybe then I could have made some worthwhile relationships instead of spending ALL MY time trying to please everyone but me. That's no way to go through life, trust me.

That aside, I am proud of what I have accomplished, love the memories of all the amazing people who actually did stick around and care, and the fact that I've spent the past 3 years in the most healthy, stable relationship I've been in :) It hasn't all been negative to this point!

OH! AND ALL THE TRAVELING. I would have to ghost travel the world, I'd have the time :P

Just to reveal the other side of the double edged sword you address here, going through life trying to ONLY please yourself is no way to live either, but maybe you already new that.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Brightening the mood, if any of you giys died today, the world would be a sadder place because you are all ****ing awesome and past or present mistakes will never amount to it. :)

If I died today, sure I have some specific things I would live(the irony) to reget. But I'd let by gones be by gones and begin anew, and say "Well DJTiKi, you've done good"

Back