• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You favourite main Female charecter?.

Who is your Favourite Main Female charecter?

• Total voters

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
Years
  • Misty ofcours. She's the original of them all. And + shes way better at battling then the other 2. She was a Gym leader, while Dawn and May are just normal trainers. Har har. I rest my case :D

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • May, She was kinda unique. Misty was around for too long, so she got really old. I never liked her anyway. And Dawn's just a May-wannabe IMO. :x

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • All of them are pretty decent imo.

Misty : She's alright imo. They should have kept her on the show still since she had some personality. She could have stayed on the show instead of Max, since he really didn't do anything but pull Brock's ear. She even has a Gyarados. <3

May : Pretty decent as well, but is it me, or do the writers like to make her wear swimsuits alot? lol. Anyways, she got character development, but Ash stole her spotlight when it came to the Pokemon movies.

Dawn : She's pretty awesome as well, has a prominent role on the show as well as in the movies, but she needs decent rivals. Kenny and Zoey are just ripoffs of Drew and pale in comparison. She needs a Paul type rival badly.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Misty is my favorite but i like all three there is none that i hate i only hate Max which makes may come third

CalumAJ99

Objection overruled.
    Years
  • Misty. She was fiesty, sassy, and was the centre of some of the most memorable episodes in the original 5 seasons. May and Dawn bore me, they're too bland for my tastes (although May picked up and became more likable towards the end of Battle Frontier).

Last edited:

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Misty ftw. She's so awesome, and she's actually a fighter and a gym leader. I love her personality. I really don't like Dawn she's annoying like hell. She's all like, SN@KTiME?!!! It really annoys me and makes pokemon seem too childish. May is...eh. I don't know what she is.xD; I don't hate her or like her, I'm just netural. It's just Dawn I really despise.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Ehhh. I like all 3.
    Each girl did what they did best.
    I don't have a favorite, their all Aces in my book.
    Kasumi, a good role model?
    Since when did Pokemon have anything to do with role models?
    And how exactly is she a good role model?
    what's so good about her, that she's better than Haruka or Hikari?
    Is it because she came first? Or because she liked to battle while Hikari and Haruka do contests. I don't understand it .__.
    Its about a 10 year old traveling the world and catching strange creatures.
    How is that being a role model to children. . . he doesn't get old and his mother appears like once in a blue moon. His father is non existent.
    If we brought logic into this, his mom should be locked up by child services for letting her 10 year old travel to strange lands freely without an adult.
    Does that mean Satoshi is a good role model too?
    Cause half the time he's a walking contradiction and double standard.

That's true. I don't like Satoshi much, but he's done a good job of not being mauled by Ninjasks at least. That has to count for something.

Toeto

I HEART WOBBUFFET. <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    I never really liked May too much for some reason, she was cool but she just wasn't my favorite.
    Dawn is growing on me, she's really cute. > w<
    But MISTY will ALWAYS be my favorite. She's so amazing and I wish she would come back, I love her. ; w; <3

Back