• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You find your least favourite Pokemon hurt. What would you do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2018
    So you're in the pokemon world and you're travelling somewhere, when you find a Pokemon lying on the ground, in need of help. It's your least favourite Pokemon. Would you treat it or leave it there?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Treat it of course. (assuming I was capable, otherwise I'd bring it to a Poke Center)

I don't dislike any Pokemon to the point where I'd abandon them if they were hurt.....I feel like you'd need to have an unusually high level of hatred towards a living creature to abandon them if they were injured.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
    Treat it, or at least take it to the nearest Pokémon Center.
    If it's obvious that it is injured, you should leave your bias aside.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    If I found an injured Jigglypuff on the side of the road, I would put aside my loathing for his kind and bring it to the closest Pokémon Center. I don't dislike it enough to want it dead.

Years
    I feel like a jerk being the first to say I wouldn't do anything, but in my defense, how would you even tell in a Roggenrola is injured? I mean, it doesn't have any eyes or mouth to let me know what's up, and if it wasn't moving, I wouldn't go out of my way to investigate it, since it might just be sleeping (...do rocks sleep?). Almost any other Pokemon I'd go out of my way to help, though.

pkmin3033

Ignore it. I'm not that much of a prick that I'd hurt it more stop looking at me like that I'm not but I will be damned if I'm going to help a Lucario. Plenty of other people will help it, so it's not like I need to.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Knowing myself, I'd help out the injured Pokemon (something like Heatmor, Sigilyph, the entire Clefable line), bond with it through the process of healing it and then end up with it becoming my best friend (Pokemon-wise) for the rest of my life.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I would never shed a tear if I saw an injured Bergmite or Klefki sorry. Every other mon I don't like maybe I will help.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Feel free to call me heartless, but I'd laugh at the Greninja's suffering and then walk away. I won't kill it, but I won't help it either. I despise them that much.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I thought about having mercy and rescuing it anyways, but yesterday a Makuhita escaped a critical catch after I even dared to give it my time - so no, I will not rescue any Makuhita ever.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Of course help it, treat it if possible or at least take it to the nearest Pokemon Centre, even if it was a Pokemon I truly dislike.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    I feel like a jerk being the first to say I wouldn't do anything, but in my defense, how would you even tell in a Roggenrola is injured? I mean, it doesn't have any eyes or mouth to let me know what's up, and if it wasn't moving, I wouldn't go out of my way to investigate it, since it might just be sleeping (...do rocks sleep?). Almost any other Pokemon I'd go out of my way to help, though.
    Hurt means no Sturdy, why not just Surf him to death?

As mush as I dislike Roggenrola, I would help it I guess. I mean I'm not going to battle him or encounter his family member after every two steps anyway.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Even if it was a Tympole - or any generation 5 Pokemon, I'd still take care of it and make sure it was okay.

Back