• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: You get this pointless award!

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I actually forgot about these two achievements, similar but pointless. I just feel like getting all the Pokemon obtainable without trading just to get a feel of completion. Yes, this includes evolving the Pokemon I got too and getting my Larvitar to evolve all the way to Tyranitar takes a lot of grinding in Pokemon Gold.

*Got all the Pokemon obtainable in Pokemon Red which is 124, without trading. (I actually have 125 because of the Mew glitch)

*Got all the Pokemon obtainable in Pokemon Gold which is 199, without trading.

I'm planning to do the same for Ruby too soon.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Went through the entirety of Heart Gold with a Modest Male Combee as my main combatant, Hatched in my platinum and taught Ominous Wind/Swift/Mud-Slap/Air Cutter in my Soul Silver before trading it over. Still have it, sitting my my Alpha Sapphire, now with Bug Buzz instead of Mud-Slap(Thanks 5th gen!) and level 100. Also used the smoothie shop in X to reset its EVs so I could go 6 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • First time playing X, I made it a point to sit in every single accessible seat in Kalos. This includes beds, Wikstrom's throne, and the stone fences in Geosenge Town. I'm pretty sure I got them all.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't know if this counts but in my Pearl game, my Piplup evolved into Prinplup at lv. 10 then the Prinplup evolved into Empoleon at lv 16.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How? I wanna do that.

I don't know, it just happened and I thought it was normal until I went on Bulbapedia and saw otherwise. I commented on the discussion page and someone suggest hacked or fake game, but I think the card is real.
    Illuminati confirmed
    But I seriously have no clue. Maybe it's my DS, this isn't the only game that did this. In Explorers of Darkness, one entire hour was cut off my total playtime without losing progress so I beat the main storyline in ~24 hours.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • Beaten Blue's team in the Gen 1 remakes (FR/LG) while underleveled. I was nervous but I still won. Also, in Emerald, I whittled Latias to the point it used Struggle and I used my last Timer Ball and caught before it did the kamikaze with Struggle.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Your cartridge is most certainly hacked, as that is not something that happens in the game. Evolution levels are set unless there is some hacking involved.

How? I wanna do that.

Well, I'll just perform a little experiment with my game and my brother's DS. Once I get my hands on his DS.
    ----
    I was battling the Champion Cynthia for the first time, and all of my pokemon, except my starter had fainted.
    Cynthia's Spiritomb had Embargoed my Empoleon, and it was late in the battle, so I ended up running out of PP for the only moves that could damage it (Waterfall and Surf). The only other moves where Cut, with 30PP, and Rock Climb, with 25PP (Both unused because 10 year old me is stupid and spammed Surf).
    The battle stretched out so long, even the Spiritomb ran out of PP and we had about 2 turns with just Struggle.
    Embargo wears off, I refill HP and Spiritomb KO'd itself.

Back