• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You guessed it another new member.

Heyo,
Been fan of pokemon since the start of it all. Got all of the original cards including most if not all the limited time movie cards and gold plated ones from kfc (that alone should give a hint to my age lol). Figured I'd make a profile and say Heyo to those that care to look.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Ohh wow, the old gold-plated cards? I never had any myself but they sounded so cute. Which of the gold-plated cards did you have from the set? o= Heyo to ya too and welcome btw, Biggiecheeze!

And aah, the movie cards. Pretty darn cool you got the majority (or all!) of them, I myself only had the first movie Dragonite. ;v; super cute card, that one. What games do you own from the series?~ Would definitely recommend poking around PC's index once you get the chance, if you haven't already btw!— PC has lots to offer. ^^ Hopefully we'll all be seeing you around lots, have fun!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC!

Don't worry about feeling old when it comes to how long you've been collecting Pokemon cards! I've also been collecting since the very first set. I remember seeing the first movie four times in theaters and trading around to get all the promo cards. And you have all the gold cards (they're from Burger King, actually)? I wish I could say the same, but I lost my set in a move.

Have you played any games from the main series? Are you excited about Sun and Moon? You'll find so many things to talk about with fellow Pokemon fans here. Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

pkmin3033

Hey Biggiecheeze, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

Always nice to see another long-time fan join the site! It's impressive that you've managed to collect all the early cards - and hold onto them - too; I never managed to even come close despire the fact that I spent a fortune on the things in my youth. Is the TCG still something that interests you? We have a board dedicated to its discussion that you might want to check out if so~

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thanks for the welcome. I was fortune (more like stubborn) enough to be able to get all the gold plated ones they released. Was only bout 4 or 5 of them. I've played most of the games from the series. Think the only ones I want able to were black and white, didn't have the right handheld for it at the time and haven't really bothered to pick em up since. I think it goes without saying I'm stoked bout Sun and Moon, I usually only buy one version myself mainly cause I get my dad the other or my brother does so we always get all the in game critters lol. As far as the TCG goes I mainly just collect and pretty much only the gen 1 cards. The only other ones out of those I have were the movie promos. Thanks again for the warm welcome. Be seeing y'all round for sure.

Last edited:
    Just a note but if anyone has a monsoon, pokeball, or fancy vivillion they'd be willing to part with I'd be much obliged. In case you can't see that itty bitty fc it's 3153 8103 4311. Course feel free to add me for friend safari or cackles and gaggles.

Glad to see you've found the Trade Corner already, it's the best place to initiate some trades and I do hope you'll find what you're looking for. =) I'm taking a break from the Pok?mon games since I beat X and Alpha Sapphire as well as completed the Pok?dex on both, though I'm super excited about Sun & Moon (as are we all omg). Welcome Biggiecheeze ~

Maaan though seems like you had quite the happy life with all those cards lol. I got them as a kid too but was never really too lucky with any rares, nor did I really get many event/movie ones. D: I'll just sit here and look at pictures haha.

Have a splendid time! If you need help you're welcome to ask.

Back