• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
  • I thought joining this site and introducing myself to everyone would be good for me. I also thought I would make friends on here but it seems everyone wants to look at my threads almost 100 times but doesn't want to reply even once, Whatever you guys are lame.

Are you seriously that impatient? No offense, but I'm sorry that we don't feel compelled to reply to your threads immediately. If people don't reply it's not because people don't like you.

Grow up...

Also, this is probably going to get deleted or moved because it's in the wrong section and there isn't really much to discuss, just saying. You probably shouldn't make a thread just to let people know what you're feeling.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    LOLZ @ you. I am grown. So I guess you think your a cool guy for trying to belittle me? I was told to Introduce myself on here almost 2 hours ago, and I think I was very nice and creative in my post. It has nearly 100 veiws with, guess how many replies? none. Whatever dude, why did you even reply to this when you could've just stayed quiet like before...

Empire

Lurking since 2008
    Years
  • Here's the situation, been to every nation. Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do.
    You know my motivation given my reputation, please excuse me i don't mean to be rude.

Now that is out of the way....

Be patient and post constructive threads, people WILL reply.
    Being impatient just makes you look like a fool imo.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • LOLZ @ you. I am grown. So I guess you think your a cool guy for trying to belittle me? I was told to Introduce myself on here almost 2 hours ago, and I think I was very nice and creative in my post. It has nearly 100 veiws with, guess how many replies? none. Whatever dude, why did you even reply to this when you could've just stayed quiet like before...
    *sigh*

I put emphasis on "no offense" for a reason and you took offense to it.

I'm merely pointing out that you should be patient and not be so offended because people don't reply to you. I often make topics here and don't get replies for a long time unless it's a good topic. Not too long ago I made one that got one reply and nothing more after that.

2 hours is hardly long enough. You might also notice how slow these forums can be.

By the way, you just got a response. Don't expect people to immediately see your topic and reply. Be patient. It seems like you feel the world revolves around you.

And don't worry, I used to think like you, but I grew out of it.

And before I end this, I'd like to reiterate this one point; I mean no offense. No need to get all bent out of shape because I sound rude when I'm just pointing something out to you.

Empire

Lurking since 2008
    Years
  • *sigh*

I put emphasis on "no offense" for a reason and you took offense to it.

I'm merely pointing out that you should be patient and not be so offended because people don't reply to you. I often make topics here and don't get replies for a long time unless it's a good topic. Not too long ago I made one that got one reply and nothing more after that.

2 hours is hardly long enough. You might also notice how slow these forums can be.

By the way, you just got a response. Don't expect people to immediately see your topic and reply. Be patient. It seems like you feel the world revolves around you.

And don't worry, I used to think like you, but I grew out of it.

And before I end this, I'd like to reiterate this one point; I mean no offense. No need to get all bent out of shape because I sound rude when I'm just pointing something out to you.

"No offense" pretty much means "I'm going to offend you, but don't get angry"

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Sorry Ice car, I never wanted to be mean, I'm new here and I just found it frustrating that my first thread had almost 100 views with no replies, and some other guys first thread introducing humself got a bunch really fast. So I apologize. The only reason I got offended is because you told me to grow up, even if you say "no offense" that was uncalled for. Thanks Eternal Shadow I apologize.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • "No offense" pretty much means "I'm going to offend you, but don't get angry"

Depends. When you say "No Offense" and then proceed to insult someone that's just a way of trying to make your insults more socially acceptable.

Sorry Ice car, I never wanted to be mean, I'm new here and I just found it frustrating that my first thread had almost 100 views with no replies, and some other guys first thread introducing humself got a bunch really fast. So I apologize. The only reason I got offended is because you told me to grow up, even if you say "no offense" that was uncalled for. Thanks Eternal Shadow I apologize.

I can be rather blunt a lot. Sorry if you got offended.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Can anybody tell me what's the point of this thread?

It's just like in real life - people don't give a damn about you until you give them a give them a good reason. What are you waiting for? Start posting instead of birching around that people don't welcome you. They don't have to. Srsly, look at how many posts does a usual welcome thread have. Almost none. That's how it is - welcome threads aren't popular.

If you want some help in accomodation on PC, join the mentor program or just ask mods of certain subforums where you can pst your thoughts about certain topic.

This is definitely not a good start. I hope you won't take what I said too personally, it's just how welcome subforum works - Many Lurkers, no posting people. Good luck here on PC anyways.

Edit: I lurked your topic, but after reading this, and this topic definitely made me not posting there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    why am i all of a sudden getting replies to this?? with negative bs? I apologized for the things i said im fine now i dont need you to tell me some bs. If i could delete this thread i would.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm sure a ton of those views were from search engine bots, so don't get too upset if they don't reply to you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    ohmygod. well thank you. but my first post was not about a trade..... sherlock, and it sure wasn't why i was upset when i posted this. I will say 1 more time that I already apologized for being upset about it in the first place and i really do not need you or anyone else telling me anything. If i oculd delete this thread all together i would. Thank you and good day

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hnnggg, I realized my error and I corrected it. Unlike you, who still hasn't realized that you posted this thread in the wrong forum... this probably should have went in Community Questions & Feedback, but c'est la vie, we can't all be perfect.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • You have to wait, people won't post replies within an instant, it takes time for people to notice these threads.. just wait.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Even though you change your fist post, Ice Car has quoted what you posted earlier which may upset some of us so I think you may want to report to the mods to close this thread. Just click on the red triangle on the top right corner and said so, I am sure someone will lock this thread for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back