• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You guys have GOT to check this out!!!

SilverMoon249

Guardian of the Sea
    Years
    Hello to all PokeFans!

There's a really funny Pokemon spoof on YouTube.com that is a must-see! Got to youtube.com and in the search bar (under videos) type in "pokemon spoof" and it should be the first result. It should be the one that looks like a poorly drawn comic. It's a work by Trashmation Theater and it's freakin' hilarious!!! I LOVE Pikachu's voice!!! Please watch it and tell me what you think!

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    this is soo cooool
    yeah i loved it when Ash throws a pokeball at Misty
    Its a MUST SEE
    im telling ya

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The beginning was pretty stupid, but it got better when "Team Rocket" showed up...with the best reason ever to catch a Pokemon...blech.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    the "fruit salad" thing was hilarious. It was funny. Though I think the creator was making fun of Pokemon. :\

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD I love that.
    I'd seen it before, but its still hilarious.
    Pikachu's voice always makes me giggle.
    And I like it when he throws the Pokeball at Misty's head... xD
    And Professor Oak with no pants... xDD

SilverMoon249

Guardian of the Sea
    Years
    I'm glad to see everyone enjoys it! I found another, if not stupider, spoof which is also pretty entertaining! go to youtube.com and in the search bar type "pokemon retard version" and it should be the first option. You can tell by the search that it's pretty stupid, right? But it's still funny! I love the ending! let me know whatcha think of this one too! ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    The first pokemon spoof was better. The fruit salad bit was great!

"Fruit Salad! Yummy Yummy.....Fruit Salad!.....Yummy yummy....."

And pikachus voice is so.....so....well I cant describe. And when Ash wanted Agumon.

Back