• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You has issues

Pixelfied

Novice Pixel Artist.
Years
  • Ah, some are embarrasing but I wanna share,
    -I'm extremely shy and very quiet. I'm often asked if I can speak. And I was voted the quietest student my teachers ever had. >.>
    -I have absolutely no self-confidence.
    -I'm too nice and let people take advantage of me.
    -I cannot look someone in the eye if they're looking at me.(unless I'm lying(rarely.))
    -Telling the truth and lying have the opposite effect on me. I can look someone in the eye when I'm lying, and I can't look them in the eye when I'm telling the truth.(not that I lie ._.)
    -I get scared when I go outside at night. I have a feeling some big black dog is going to come down the street and attack me.
    (I can thank some scary story in a psychic animal book for that.)
    Um... -I get scared in empty public restrooms. No comment. x_x

~Pixelfied

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I see you have issues with grammar (at least with the thread title).

I just have to find a mistake wherever I look.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I find it extremely hard to to trust people; I have tons of acquaintances and very few people I can really count on. I also over-analyse every situation I'm in, which leads to rational thinking and makes me a great decision maker, but also haunts me.

Apart from that I think I'm quite the cool cat.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • People might not think it, but I get mood swings pretty often. That, and I always day dream, and can never pay attention. NEVER.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This week has made me realize I definitely have issues with eyes. I had to get a minor procedure done on Tuesday (that I found out about only on Monday) related to one of my eyes and ever since Monday I've been kind of a wreck. The procedure was so minor and the only follow-up is an ointment I have to put on my eye but I've still been unable to eat, constantly nauseous, and really sensitive to everything all week. I'm so on edge and it's ridiculously stressful.

I used to be the butt of some jokes with my friends because I'd freak if someone tried to put in a contact lens or something while I was watching, or talked about putting in lenses... and I had to sit out of a lot of optics coursework in Physics because it made me feel ill but it never seemed like a major thing. But I'm seriously starting to wonder if I don't have a slight phobia of eyes. (Since it's irrational and coming from my subconscious and all...)

Other than that I can't really think of anything.

Years
  • I've gotten over my self-confidence issues this past year, and I can actually stand up for myself now.

I still have some communications issues though, I'm not very good at carrying on conversations and it makes me look unfriendly :(

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • Well here goes. =\
    - I'm extremely self concious. I have to cover the mirror in the bathroom if before I have a shower.
    - Since my ex broke up with me I've had problems trusting other guys, I won't mention what caused this to happen but I constantly worry that history will repeat itself.
    -I tend to obsess a lot over things/people I like. =\
    - I'm extremely paranoid, I'm convinced people look at me when I'm on my own.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I sometimes laugh at inappropriate times x'DD
    But else, I'm really affraid of dark since I was 4 >_> People told me a scary story back then .__. And I never managed to get over it, and still don't ><

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Well my biggest issue is that i'm emotionally crippled and when I find myself in the midst of having to express myself to someone i'm might really like I can't do it. I hide behind jokes and try to change the subject.

At times I find myself wanting to do more feminine things then masculine things, but instead of doing them I pretend I don't want to and do what any normal guy would do.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • My newest issue is having to deal with the fact I let myself become rather evil without realizing it. Yet... I can't seem to go back.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've got mild depression, stress, tension and anxiety, and paranoia.

I think that covers most of my main issues.

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
  • I'm boycrazy. Asian boycrazy. If there are Asians in the area, I have to stop what I'm doing and check them out. I am often changing plans at the last minute in order to help attractive international Asians write their English papers. There was a point where one of my friends got so mad at me for leaving to hit on an Asian that he just shouted. I CAN'T TAKE THIS HOT ASIAN THING ANYMORE. at me as I walked away.

I'm also very sexually liberated, which people seem to think is an issue. I don't. People make big deals out of the dumbest things.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I have a very dark outlook on life, I hate most teenagers, I'm judgemental, and often have a bad case of "holier than thou" even though I usually am.... see?

Back