• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have to tell one person irl about PC

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • my best friends know I'm a fuckin mod here. I pull no punches. they think it's something of a cool thing in my life. I think they're jealous I know so many people.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    my dad, he never remembers anything i tell him

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    my mom. she'd just be like "uh huh" and forget it in like 45 seconds.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    ive told some of my best friends about this place, lol. none of them are really into Pokemon that much though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My boyfriend. lol. I told him about what I've done here, and my PC friends as well. And he's like "meh". lol

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • My boyfriend probably. He knows I go on a message board but I never told him which. He'd probably think some of the things I've said are out of character.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mum or sis or my childhood bestie. They'd all be like "ok cute" I'm sure.

Years
  • One of my friends who I've know for ages, he's one of the only guys who shares almost identical interests to me so he'd probably end up joining too haha.

Back