• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You, in a super mega mall.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The mall is epic. It has atleast three of every single store, and two amusement parks. THEN there are arcades and schools and everything... anything you could imagine, this mall has. It is much more than a mall, but an epic universe were no ground lays unpaved(except the fields and beaches and oceans and rivers and things.
    What would you do? You can do anything!

Well, I would first go to the scooter store. Ask to test ride the scooter and then ride through the mall. I would crash through the window to Subway and then order 10 of everything on the menu. When I got to the place to pay, I would take the bag and run away, ditching the scooter. I would then feed the subway to the ducks. Next, I would make my way over to an amusement park. I would buy four big red balloons. I would then leave, buy a monkey costume, put it on and go back. Then, I would run around and jump in peoples faces. (Meh, could be longer.. but I am to lazy to be typing more.)

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Steal all the coins from the fountains and buy me a Big Mac.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Grab a back pack, my atm card, and set out on an epic journey across this beast of a mall ^___^

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I wud shop till I drop, you dont know how many name brand stores they need to bring in Canada. but I wont be able to find my way out.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Um first of all its not a dreamish thing. They got one of those in dubai if i remember correctly.
    Anyway yeah it sounds cool. I would totally get a gps for that thing as the exit would be somewhere no wait no wait i no no no its that a wa.oh crap there is the same store again! Something to that effect.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Run around shouting 'THIS PLACE IS SO HUGE!' then get lost, then get... un-lost? And then run around in little circles looking for the gaming/pokemon shops

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Play DDR for like.. 4 hours straight then go to sleep in a bed in one of them furniture stores.

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    You can do anything!

Anything? >=)
    I would first find an un scratched copy of Silent Hill 1, I would snatch a PS3, not paying for it of course, and then snatch Silent Hill Homecoming, and then snatch all the diamonds at the diamonds store, and later sell them via ebay ^_^
    But stuff I'd do legally? Look around and walk..... I'm broke :(

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I would have a look around and start writing down things to buy. Then I would come back sometime in the not so distant future with a sack of coins and begin purchasing. When my money runs out, I may also start miming for money in the very centre of the mall.
    After earning some money, I would continue the spree.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Assuming the lifts have glass walls, I'll go to the top floor in one.
    Then I'd realise I have no money and go home. Amazing as any place like this may be, I'd only be in it if I wanted to buy something or possibly go out to eat.

Back