• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know u Liek Pokemon too much when...

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
    YKYLPTMW you're excited for gym class 'cause it reminds you of a Pokemon Gym. xD
    Srsly, I dunno if it's just me, but the little lines on the gym floor kinda look like a Pokeball .. 8D ;;

YKYLPTMW you think to yourself: "Next summer will be the summer when I start my Pokemon journey! >:U"
    Yeah .. ouo ;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    YKYLPTMW you try to learn something VIA TM.
    YKYLPTMW you avoid walking in front of people.
    YKYLPTMW you can't get out of town because you don't want to cross tall grass.
    YKYLPTMW you think that you could buy a car for less money than a bike.
    YKYLPTMW you get zapped and have some machinery close by, then wonder why you're not "Blasting off again".
    YKYLPTMW you walk into random people's houses without knocking and try to talk to everyone.
    YKYLPTMW you wonder why animals don't say their names.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    YKYLPTM when lying in bed all day playing your DS is a perfectly acceptable way to spend a Saturday.
    YKYLPTM when you stay up until one AM on this forum XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    YKYLPTMW you pay over $100 for a Blue/Leaf cosplay outfit.
    YKYLPTMW you expect your cat to bring you money.
    YKYLPTMW you find every person with an afro on campus, and paint it red and white
    YKYLPTMW you become very suspicious when "Giovanni's Pizza" opens in your neighborhood.

Back