• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know what is really annoying

Sirfetch’d

when you are browsing on your phone and you go to click on a link when suddenly the page jumps and you click on an entirely different link ;( I swear I get more annoyed by little things like that than anything. What annoys you guys?

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • When I'm in the middle of something, and my browser or Skype freezes right in the middle of typing. Since I use a mac laptop, I get a little spinny circle that nearly makes me want to go into a huge rage because it's just so annoying. DX

I get wound up over every little thing... lol

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    man I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm speaking. like I know you're excited man but whoa calm down okay

Reactions: Sun

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I hate when I'm speaking at a fairly resonable volume and someone tells me to 'speak up'. I don't know why but that really gets to me.

Years
  • - People expecting me to be more social.
    - People expecting me to speak louder.
    - People who scream everything they say or ask questions that just confuse me / don't make any sense.
    - Nagging.
    - Nasty PMs from this thread's creator when I'm trying to have a good night's sleep.
    - Constipation and diarrhea.

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Chase's answer is pretty accurate. One thing that's been bugging me lately is a guy who comes in to work at 9:15am and then proceeds to take time to eat his breakfast and not start working until 9:30, even though I've long finished mine and am usually started on my work at 9. For some reason the bosses don't seem to give two craps about it either.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • -people that chew with their mouth open
    -my ipad closing the browser when i have a whole 3 tabs open
    -google not recognizing the word "Dedenne" in voice search
    -people that say one thing then pretend it means another
    -when i have to say the same thing over 3 times for someone to actually answer it instead of staring into their phones
    -that alarm clock one day i will crush it

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • -people that say one thing then pretend it means another
    I've evolved and developed a very amusing strategy to combat this tendency of others - take everything they say to literal extremes, no matter what they're talking about, especially if they say something that didn't come out how they intended. It's a "skill" (?) I've honed over the years, but it's turned out to be very useful because people are very honest in their dealings with me.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Drama. I dont mind exaggerated excitement, but over-emotional people tick me off. People who make big deals out of nothing and turn situations that are very minor into something bigger. When people partake in unnecessary drama. And my family is full of these people. I still love them, but its difficult at times. I feel bad for my parents because they have had to deal with it their whole lives.

Alarm clocks. I cringe at the sound of them, even if they are just in movies or something. I despise my alarm clock. Every morning it wakes me up and every morning it ticks me off. And every morning it makes me more gloomy and tired and mad. I hate alarm clocks.

I live in a place where everyone is crabby and angry. Not exaggerating- ask anyone where I live. New residents never know until its too late. And its my whole town. They are all annoying, but at least it teaches me patience (I sort of need it because I am VERY impatient).

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I got Annoyed when:
    1. People interrupt and irritate me when i was eating.
    2. When my Phone Browser Crashed.
    3. When my Phone was hanging So Much.

Years
  • People trying to make decisions that have nothing to do with them for me is a big one of mine lately since there's a few people who think they for some reason have a right to stick their nose into things bothering me.

I also hate it when being constantly interrupt me in the middle of a conversation.

Back