• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know when you fall on your butt and you get that feeling?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • That feeling that you cracked your neck? Yeah, well, I went ice skating today and had loads of fun watching my friends fall, while I was zipping around. Then karma caught up with me. It was a crowded rink and I was going kinda fast and tried to zip through a gap. However, this little kid got in the way, and I couldn't break. So what do I do? Fall on my butt.

Yeah, not a good feeling. Shockwaves up my spine and into my neck. And I've had a pin-like feeling since. =/ But yeah, skating was fun, minus the butt flop.

Anyhow, I gotta a week off from school. Can't wait to sleep in and procrastinate. Yeah baby <3

Back