• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you love Pokemon When

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
Years
  • You know you love pokemon when you have three kids and name them Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and then tell your wife she can only chose one of them.

Oh gosh, I think this is something I might do. Only I'm a woman, so it'll be something I say to my husband... lmao.

Um. You know you love Pokemon when you and your significant other call each other up on the phone, late at night, to talk for hours about them and play your handhelds at the same time, with the volume turned up so you can hear what the other person is doing.

Toa77

A Creative Writer
    Years
  • You know when you love Pokemon when you spend your time practicing writing and reading with Unown letters.

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    You know you love pokemon when you tell your friend that a pokemon is a certain type, or evolves at a certain level, etc., and they disagree. The next day, they show up and say you were right.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    You know you love pokemon when you force your 6 year old brother to play.

You know you love pokemon when you have three kids and name them Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and then tell your wife she can only chose one of them.

This quote made my day :)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • You know you love Pokemon when you call your friends daily to remind them about how awesome your Rattata is.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • You know you love Pokemon if you have one of those mystical bottomless bags that can store anything... with Poke Balls being the only thing in there.

And when you have 999 Poke Balls... just in case.

And when you constantly have a Pokemon plusie with you at all times. :)

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    You know you love Pokemon when you carry an egg with you and run back and forth hoping for it to hatch.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • You know you love pokemon when you wear a significant piece of clothing that resembles a Pokeball.(think about the protagonists designs)

Gilgαmesh

You know you love Pokemon when you don't play Black for a few days just because you need to sacrifice that time in order to learn how to IV Breed your team properly via RNGing, and actually putting some effort into learning how to RNG your pokemon instead of breeding constantly, therefore possibly cutting my time in half.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when you have the original wild battle music as your ringtone.

Yes I do.

And it's gone off at an awkward moment.

Win :mudkip^_^:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    You know you love pokemon when you go to the woods and search for a sudowudo (sorry for the spelling)

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • You know you love pokemon when you tell your friend that a pokemon is a certain type, or evolves at a certain level, etc., and they disagree. The next day, they show up and say you were right.
    Lol, this happens to me very frequently xD

You know you love pokémon when you refuse to eat anything other than pokémon branded food (if anyone did that they'd be dead now >_>)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    You know you love pokemon when you get some Cheese Puffs, put them in a bowl and tell your mom dont disturb you, your eating pokemon food.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • You know you love pokemon when you constantly shout at your screen to use a move and it ends up missing when you need it most.

Its happened to me alot in my youth xD.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    You know you love Pokémon when the only show you watch on TV is Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    You know you love Pokémon when you trying to mimic the behavior of Psyduck, always silent and holding head with both hands.

Back