• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you play too much Pokemon When...

Years
    Just state a scenario.

You know you play too much Pokemon when.. you play it in real life with other friends and act like a pokemon.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    When you make your cat kill birds, Because pidgeys and starlys, give out speed EVs Just to get yourself arrested.

Years
    ^hahaha wow!

you know you play too much pokemon when you pretend your dogs are pokemon and try to make them battle other animals xP

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    You know you play too much Pokemon when you go to see Iron Man 2 and state similarities between characters and Pokemon.

True scenario haha.

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    You know you play too much Pokemon when you forget that calling up a friend at 3am is not socially acceptable...

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    When you're sat in the car with your friend and she says "I need to make a U-Turn", you instantly think of TM89 =/

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    ...or, when you begin to shake the pokewalker in public. That's a bad habit of mine xD

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    You know you play too much Pokemon when.. You pretend your a gym leader and challenge people while in the bathtub.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    You know you play too much Pokemon when...

... you go camping, get drunk, and have pokemonvoice-contests with your friends.

James: DEWgong-gong
    Ali: Psy-ay! ... duck!
    Jess: BLERGH (Snorlax in-game cry)
    Me: HYA! HYA! HYA! HYA! HYA! HYA! (Staryu voice.)

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    You know you play too much pokemon when.....You try to decide and decipher which Black and White starter you get and what they evolve into minutes after you see them.

That was me. Seriously. Maybe I'll get Mijumaru..Or Tsutaja...Arg, so hard to decide...

Back