• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You've Been Playing LoZ Too Much When...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    100marios, yeah I know you can still watch ?em there. ^^; The Mario ones I still have on VHS.

T89-hey I was like, three, I don?t remember what the other episodes were like o.o;

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    ONe time I went through the whole Link's Awakening for GBC in 5 hours. And Another time I played OoT for 2 hours straight and when my dad turned off the power in my room, I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    So I geuss that I play too much Zelda

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    The biggest Zelda esque thing I ever did was I found a way to get the Piece of Heart from that one guy on the roof in Kaikariko without the longshot...just the hookshot...

and I swear, I must know every glitch in that game...BOOO yaa!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Here's one:
    You know you play too much when,
    ~Pika2's version~
    * Constantly say to your friends "May the hero lead the way to the Triforce."
    * Go into people's houses and take their money and break their jars.
    * Talk to people and only say yes or no.
    * Make constant parodies of LoZ secretly. ^_^
    * Do things you wouldn't normaly do in the game. Example: In the begging of Wind Waker where Tetra suggest to block with your sheild, take the Deku stick from the bad guy and hit the with it, you tak a convently placed jar full of Deku sticks and throw it at the bad guy and then laughs as he falls.
    * Make fun of Link's Religon coversion *take a look at his sheild in the orignal Zelda for NES*
    * Believes that Fiece Dintey Link should be in the new Zelda game!
    * Constantly annoys little brother by saying "ALL HAIL GANONDORF!" What? I'm a Monst?! :P
    *Catch little brother looking for "erotic" picturs of Saria. o_O

~Pika2's Brother's version~
    * Dreams of being 3 agian and was raised by Saria for 2 years because older brother *me* and younger brother *him :P* where sucked in by the gaps of time and were seperated for 2 years. Little brother was raised by Saria, while bigger brother and his Pichu search all of Hyrule looking for little brother then relized the he was still in Kokiri forest. Then return hope with another gap in time. And the two years was really two min. back home.

*Dreams of returning to the Kokiri Forest 10 years later, saving Saira, and relaizing that she was the lady who took care of him. Also helping Pikachu out extingishing a fire on Bigger Brother's Butt *yeah that's me :P*.

* Marries Saira

* Constantly hides pictures of Saria in his own presonal labtop.

Man, how did we came up with that? I made up a bed time story, and well... yeah. It's now a legacy. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    PIKA2 - In "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce." the "H" is capitalized.
    And there wasn't really a conversion of religion. We aren't entirely shure of what the Hyrulean religion is, aside from the Golden Goddesses, Triforce, and "The Creation of Hyrule." We have no idea of their religous customs. Though, if you must know... The Legend of Zelda seems to point to Christianity, along their Triforce beliefs. I don't just base this on the fact that the shield in LoZ features a cross. No, I know something more deep then that. In the "official art" of one Japanese player's guide for A Link to the Past (SuperNES version) there is a picture of a Hylian (possibly Link, he's not wearing a hat) who is praying. He is praying in front of a crucifix, with Jesus Christ being promptly seen on it. I cannot confirm the official-ity of this picture. All I know is that it is from a Japanese guide, be it official or not, I dont' know.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    You know u've been playing 2 much zelda games when u flood your backyard, put three of your marbles on little triangular island things coming out of the water and wait for a tower to rise up from your underwater backyard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    you know when you build an exact replica of the hyrule castle from your everyday home appliances.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    u know u play zelda too much when u wonder why ppl get mad at u when u barge in their house and break their pots

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    - When your PC signature features Modern Hylian
    - When you plan to beat all the Zelda games back to back within a week (Oh, what fun that is going to be! XD)
    - Walk through your house humming the Hyrule Overworld music from LoZ (I do that ALOT)

Kyogre_Jirachi

Kyogre Wishmaker
    Years
    I found a way to get a piece of heart from the guy on the roof as a kid and defeated Ganondorf when he was stunned the second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kyogre_Jirachi - Try not to double post. You could edit instead. BTW, I'm guessing you mean the guy on the rooftop from Kakariko Village. It was always possible to get that Piece of Heart as both Young and Adult Link, but congrats anyway.

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    You know you are addicted to LoZ when you go to a desert and see a friendly ghost when you take out a magnifying glass....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    When you cut your food into tiny little Triforce pieces. Yeah, that took a long time and my food got cold. I'm not going to do that again.

Cinder the Chao

Wobbuffet pwns!
    Years
    -You pick up 9 pieces of triangular paper think it's deh Triforce.
    -You think that if you install 4 more hearts into your body, someone will give you the White Sword.
    -You ask the surgeon to give you pointy ears.

Back