• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you've watched too much anime when...

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    ... You can recognize name the character featured in this image.

You know you've watched too much anime when...

A background from a bleach opening? lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    ....you start downloading and listening to anime OPs and EDs and hum their tune without actually knowing what the lyrics or the meaning of the song are.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    When you see Mongolia between China and Russia on a world map and think, "That's so like him". XP

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    ...when you're able to imagine you being a character, how (s)he moves, how their clothes move, and what environment they're in without much effort.
    ...when you randomly start shouting things that characters say, be it in Japanese any language at all
    ...when you smile all day because something good happened in the episode you saw the day before

That makes me sound like an idiot. @_@"

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    ...when you've become completely obsessed with that anime or a single character.
    ...say quotes - frequently - from that anime.
    ...start acting like that character that you're so obsessed about.
    ...you're classwork has something related to anime on it.
    ...you start dressing like that character.
    ...get a haircut like said character.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    You try and put your hair into odangos
    You've listened to the anime's opening and ending subtitled that you can remember the translated lyrics
    You can recite all of Sailor Moon's speech without having to think about it

xD These all apply to me

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    You get in a fight and start doing hand signs for a certain Fireball Jutsu.

Or when you say "~Desu" after every sentence.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    -When you get into arguments about which show has the cutest school uniforms.
    -When you can recite a magical girl transformation sequence by heart.
    -When you have dreams about taking bullets for your PC-claimed bishies.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    ...when you start making references from anime when you see something in another anime, in real life, etc. Who the hell do you think I am?!

And when you start using weird sounds at the beginning or end of your sentences in real life or online, nyo. There. Di Gi Charat reference get.

Oh, and it's been said, but using random Japanese. That's why I hope I can study it in college so I won't be massacring the language as well as not be considered a Weeaboo.

And finally, sometimes typing things in Japanese characters, with them being real Japanese words, obviously. あかです。 Giving your username Japanese characters is also categorized under this. Hey, if "Kagebouzu" romanized wasn't taken by one of my accounts before it got a name change...

Edit: Oh, and when you spend one day getting everything you need for a cosplay outfit when you're going to the convention the next day, and even though you know the outfit's gonna suck, you still go through with it anyways. Guilty of this, though I went as Marisa Kirisame, and even though there ARE Touhou anime spinoff things, as well as Touhou mangas, she's more or less a video game character, so yeah.

Last edited:
    Back