• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You learn something new everyday.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Today I learned I can bill rollator chairs for customers through Medicare. :D

...it was an important discovery for me, okay.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Today, I learned about the answers on the questions in my Math examination. :P

Years
    That the phone at work has a button which tells me the phone number of people who leave messages without leaving their phone number, but that a lot of people have blocked numbers anyway so it's not very useful.

Years
    Today I learned that I'll have to get a Bachelor's degree in Marketing (4 years of schooling) to get the job that I want, even though I already met every single other qualification required, and I have taken 3 years worth of high-school marketing courses already :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I learned not to drink coffee after 9 PM unless I'm POSITIVE I'm pulling an allnighter.. instead of finishing earlier than expected and almost staying up till 5AM because of the caffeine..

Back