• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Black Hole (not to be confused with Dark Hole)
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card when you have 3 or more non-token monsters on your side of the field. Remove all monsters on the field from play. Each player then searches his/her deck and removes from play all copies of any face-up monsters that were removed by this effect.

eh...you think changing it to "different non-token monsters" would make the affect any different (in terms of broken-ness?

Years
The Darkest Hour

Destroy all Monsters that were special summoned. Special Summon three monsters removed from play(that are not of the attribute Dark) for twelve turns. For Twelve turns, only Dark Attribute Monsters May Attack, and only one attack may be declared each round.
~NekroBoi~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Supernova- it's still not tempting enough to run those spacian-fireballs in my deck >>; And, it's going to be an insanely hard OTK Icha using at least 3 trap cards and a few super situation monster cards to boot, too.

Infinite Universe- D. D. Scout Plane, you mean. D. D. Survivor got its reinforcement already. However, again still only a support card for Macrocosmos to speed up the deck.

Time Distortion- Wave Motion Cannon/Clock Tower Gamble Burn is born. lol, people will completely whine about this deck, cause it'll be luck that wins and not skill.

Black Hole- It's rather fair of a card actually. There's some of our super special summoning crew here >>; Squirrels, gaseous dinosaurs, insanely huge bacteria and whiny kids in spacesuits, to name a few... but remember that this card is horrible topdeck, bad if it's not drawn early game, and still situational. You need to base your deck on those fast special summons (all of them except the dino got crap attack power), and even RftDD doesn't do much with so many weak attackers except for one of them...

The Darkest Hour- Do I even need to mention how broken this is... It's stall on steroids, while Dark Necrofear sweatdrops at his mixed blessing as he stares at this card.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Supernova- it's still not tempting enough to run those spacian-fireballs in my deck >>; And, it's going to be an insanely hard OTK Icha using at least 3 trap cards and a few super situation monster cards to boot, too.

...Supernova + Tris + Pikeru = souped-up CED with no LP cost

Infinite Universe- D. D. Scout Plane, you mean. D. D. Survivor got its reinforcement already. However, again still only a support card for Macrocosmos to speed up the deck.

No, I mean DD Survivor. It says on the field...so get one DD Survivor removed and special summon another one immediately, then get the first one back. Can you say beatstick swarm?

Time Distortion- Wave Motion Cannon/Clock Tower Gamble Burn is born. lol, people will completely whine about this deck, cause it'll be luck that wins and not skill.

Black Hole- It's rather fair of a card actually. There's some of our super special summoning crew here >>; Squirrels, gaseous dinosaurs, insanely huge bacteria and whiny kids in spacesuits, to name a few... but remember that this card is horrible topdeck, bad if it's not drawn early game, and still situational. You need to base your deck on those fast special summons (all of them except the dino got crap attack power), and even RftDD doesn't do much with so many weak attackers except for one of them...

The Darkest Hour- Do I even need to mention how broken this is... It's stall on steroids, while Dark Necrofear sweatdrops at his mixed blessing as he stares at this card.

...NekroBoi, is that three monsters EACH turn or three monsters that are re-removed in twelve turns?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
CED only requires some common monsters in the graveyard. Getting out Tris is hard as heck, requiring you to play some pretty specific monsters. Pikeru's trap is a dead draw until the combo is complete. Macrocosmos will be the only card that can help out during the card collection step of the OTK, and you're probably better off running a normal cosmos instead of the OTK. (Oh, and if you put it that way, you can just stick in Pikeru in traditional format with CED to accomplish "CED without LP Cost OMG" anyway)

Doesn't DD Survivor basically do that already, except with a less effective but much more general card known as reinforcement of the army... so ROTA can't get to the field immediately, but it's not restricted to DDS. Meh...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
My first attempt...

Free Pass
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card while your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life Points and the difference is 4000 points or more. Pay half of your Life Points. For the remainder of the duel, you do not have to pay costs to use the effects of any card.
Super Rare

This card is limited to one per deck. Heh.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Cyber Jar #2
3 Stars/DARK/Rock
ATK 1200/DEF 1200
FLIP: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field, except this card. Each player then picks up the top 5 cards of his/her deck and Special Summons as many Level 4 or lower monsters from them as possible. Each player adds any other picked-up monsters to their hands and sends any picked-up Spell/Trap cards to the Graveyard.

A revival of one of my favorites. And, along with my most recent deck idea...

Chimeratech Oversoul
Normal Spell

When this card is sent to the Graveyard due to the effect of "Chimeratech Overdragon", double the ATK of that monster until the end of the turn. If that monster battles a Defense position monster with an ATK higher than the Defense position monster's DEF, inflict half the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. At the end of your turn, take damage equal to half the Battle Damage the selected "Chimeratech Overdragon" dealt to your opponent this turn. Only one "Chimeratech Oversoul" may be in effect at once.

Last edited:

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
Years
Just killing some time before my doctor's appointment. I'll edit these with more thought later.

This was an idea that popped into my mind when I was at my cousin's house. He uses alot of 'roid' monsters, so...

Roid Rage
Equip. magic card
This card can only be equipped to monsters with 'Roid' in their name. Add 2000 attack points at the cost of losing the effect of the monster. If the monster has no effect, its defense drops to 0.
Super Rare

This next one goes for all Familiar cards. Hiita is just an example.

Familiar-Transformed - Hiita
Effect Monster
8/Spellcaster/Fire
By sending one 'Familiar-Possessed - Hiita and two Fire monsters from your side of the field to the graveyard, you may Special Summon this card. If you Special Summon this card in this way, you get this added effect: Remove a number of cards from play with six or greater stars. This card can attack once for each card you remove.
3000 ATK/1500 DEF
Ultra Rare

Quest For Ultimate Power
Ritual magic card
This card is used to summon 'Chimera, God of War'. You must also tribute two or more Fusion monsters whose stars equal 7 or more from your side of the field or hand.
Uncommon

Chimera, God of War
Ritual monster
7/Beast Warrior/Light
This card can only be Ritual summoned through the effects of 'Quest for Ultimate Power'. When this card is destroyed, pay 1000 Life Points and put two Monster tokens on your side of the field with stats equal to half of this card's.
3500 ATK/3000 DEF
Ultra Rare

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Free Pass
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card while your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life Points and the difference is 4000 points or more. Pay half of your Life Points. For the remainder of the duel, you do not have to pay costs to use the effects of any card.
Super Rare

This card is limited to one per deck. Heh.

Erm...no offense, but this sounds kind of overkill if you're running a deck full of stuff like Solemn Judgement and Return From the Different Dimension. A 4000 LP difference is very easy to create with cards like Confiscation and Upstart Goblin and this effect could then be ruthlessly exploited for the rest of the duel. I'd suggest either toning down the effect or increasing the activation demands for this one for balance purposes.
Ichapokemr said:
Cyber Jar #2
3 Stars/EARTH/Rock
ATK 1200/DEF 1200
FLIP: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field, except this card. Each player then picks up the top 5 cards of his/her deck and Special Summons as many Level 4 or lower monsters from them as possible. Each player adds any other picked-up monsters to their hands and sends any picked-up Spell/Trap cards to the Graveyard.

Yay Cyber Jar! =D I think this is a nice tweak, actually, as the treath of losing a bunch of valuable spell and trap cards would certainly lessen people's enthusiaism to just plunk it down on the field. I don't see much point with increasing the ATK and DEF from the original, though. I mean, would anyone use this card for anything else than exploiting the flip effect? xD

Ichapokemr said:
Chimeratech Oversoul
Normal Spell

When this card is sent to the Graveyard due to the effect of "Chimeratech Overdragon", double the ATK of that monster until the end of the turn. If that monster battles a Defense position monster with an ATK higher than the Defense position monster's DEF, inflict half the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. At the end of your turn, take damage equal to half the Battle Damage the selected "Chimeratech Overdragon" dealt to your opponent this turn. Only one "Chimeratech Oversoul" may be in effect at once.

Soo...you don't think that Chimaeratech is enough of an overkill in it's current form? xD Forgive my ignorance, but what is this effect it has that can destroy spell cards? I thought it was just an indomitable beatstick that massacred every monster on the field. :O The effect itself is basically sealing the OTKO, although the steep cost pretty much assures that you'll have to be darn sure to make that OTKO on the turn you activate it. However, since the effect does not specify which side of the field the Overdragon should be on, does this mean that your opponent could exploit it as well? Sorry, but this card has me a bit confused.

Anyway, a few cards from me again:

Second Thoughts
Quick-play Spell

Until the end of the turn this card is activated, any monster that attacks is switched into Defense position at the end of the damage step and can't be switched back until the end of the turn.

^

Hello, mister Overdragon. =P I think this card would work very nicely to discourage attacks from a lot of the low-defense beatsticks out there (Such as Cyber Dragon or the Monarchs), but it would also double up nicely for attacks from low ATK monsters such as Spirit Reaper or Shield and Sword exploiters on your side. ^^

Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Summon
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated by tributing one monster from your field when your opponent summons a monster. Negate the summoning of that monster and destroy it. For the remainder of the duel, neither player can summon or set a monster with the same name as the monster destroyed by this effect.

^
They already did it with spells, you know. A permanent clean-up method against troublesome monsters like Treeborn Frog.

Heart of the Pure
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by selecting one face-up normal monster of level 3 or lower on your field. Until the end of the turn this card is activated, the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field is set to their base ATK or DEF and the effects of all cards on the field and in both players hands are negated. Only normal monsters of level 3 or lower can attack during the turn this card is activated.

^
Yay normal monsters. =D

EDITNESS: Cards fixed for the greater balance. :O

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Yay Cyber Jar! =D I think this is a nice tweak, actually, as the treath of losing a bunch of valuable spell and trap cards would certainly lessen people's enthusiaism to just plunk it down on the field. I don't see much point with increasing the ATK and DEF from the original, though. I mean, would anyone use this card for anything else than exploiting the flip effect? xD

Morphing Jar #2 got a boost over the original...

Seriously, though, it's to block Crush Card......oops, it was supposed to be DARK, not EARTH XP. Well, other than that, 1200 seems a more reasonable ATK for a 3-star, and since it stays on the field I figured that it might as well have stats to make it okay.

Soo...you don't think that Chimaeratech is enough of an overkill in it's current form? xD Forgive my ignorance, but what is this effect it has that can destroy spell cards? I thought it was just an indomitable beatstick that massacred every monster on the field. :O The effect itself is basically sealing the OTKO, although the steep cost pretty much assures that you'll have to be darn sure to make that OTKO on the turn you activate it. However, since the effect does not specify which side of the field the Overdragon should be on, does this mean that your opponent could exploit it as well? Sorry, but this card has me a bit confused.

Chimeratech sends every other card on your field to the grave when summoned, hence why I didn't understand using Future Fusion with it until I tried it for myself. And, since it's only your side of the field that gets wiped and the card makes reference to the Overdragon that sent it to the graveyard, it can only be yours. Does that help?

BTW, the OTK that I'm thinking of doesn't involve more than one attack. See my latest deck to get an idea.

Anyway, a few cards from me again:

Second Thoughts
Normal Trap

Until the end of the turn this card is activated, any monster that attacks is switched into Defense position at the end of the damage step and can't be switched back until the end of the turn.

^

Hello, mister Overdragon. =P I think this card would work very nicely to discourage attacks from a lot of the low-defense beatsticks out there (Such as Cyber Dragon or the Monarchs), but it would also double up nicely for attacks from low ATK monsters such as Spirit Reaper or Shield and Sword exploiters on your side. ^^

Overdragon should be able to run you over in one attack anyway, but I can see this card being exploited very easily (Hello, Gear Golem!). However, it strikes me more as being a Continuous or Quick-Play Spell than a Trap...

Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Summon
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated by tributing one monster card from your hand when your opponent summons a monster. Negate the summoning of that monster and destroy it. For the remainder of the duel, neither player can summon or set a monster with the same name as the monster destroyed by this effect.

^
They already did it with spells, you know. A permanent clean-up method against troublesome monsters like Treeborn Frog.

Or Cyber Dragon XD. Me likey. I guess you mean "sending" a monster, not "tributing" (or perhaps you meant field, not hand, which could be more balanced).

Heart of the Pure
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by selecting one face-up normal monster on your field. Until the end of the turn this card is activated, the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field is set to their base ATK or DEF and the effects of all cards on the field and in both players hands are negated.

^
Yay normal monsters. =D

HAHA That is so easily broken. Gemini Elf, Archfiend Soldier, Vorse Raider...I've got a vanilla-Exodia deck that would stare at that card in disbelief.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ichapokemr said:
Morphing Jar #2 got a boost over the original...

Seriously, though, it's to block Crush Card......oops, it was supposed to be DARK, not EARTH XP. Well, other than that, 1200 seems a more reasonable ATK for a 3-star, and since it stays on the field I figured that it might as well have stats to make it okay.

Ah yes, I missed the 'except this card' bit. That part does cause a problem, however, as it is quite possible to pick up five low level monsters with the flip in which case you don't have enough room to summon them all, which kind of interferes with the potentially troublesome side of the card that forces you to summon all low-levels you pick up, even if you'd prefer to save them for later. In this hypothetical situation, would the player be allowed to pick which one of the monsters doesn't get summoned or what?
Ichapokemr said:
Chimeratech sends every other card on your field to the grave when summoned, hence why I didn't understand using Future Fusion with it until I tried it for myself. And, since it's only your side of the field that gets wiped and the card makes reference to the Overdragon that sent it to the graveyard, it can only be yours. Does that help?

BTW, the OTK that I'm thinking of doesn't involve more than one attack. See my latest deck to get an idea.

It does? o.O Dang, I need to pay better attention to the effects. x3 Oh well, it's not like I've ever had an Overdragon to play or anything. -.- Makes sense, I suppose, although that's kind of like adding a space heater to the pitts of hell seeing as how this is one brutal killer of card in its own right already.
Ichapokemr said:
Overdragon should be able to run you over in one attack anyway, but I can see this card being exploited very easily (Hello, Gear Golem!). However, it strikes me more as being a Continuous or Quick-Play Spell than a Trap...

Nyah, switching it over to Continuous would be kind of like turning Gear Golem into a second Submarineroid, but I guess Quick-Play Spell isn't too far off. *Changes*
Ichapokemr said:
Or Cyber Dragon XD. Me likey. I guess you mean "sending" a monster, not "tributing" (or perhaps you meant field, not hand, which could be more balanced).

Yeah, now that I think of it tributing from the field would be a more balanced option. And yes, getting rid of Cyber Dragon would be nice indeed, although you do realize that this applies to your beloved Overdragon too? Te-hee, a disposable monster for a Chimaeratech would be a very nice trade-off imo. Now if this card would be for real that would seriously hurt your latest deck, wouldn't it? ^^ *Fixes for the greater balance*
Ichapokemr said:
HAHA That is so easily broken. Gemini Elf, Archfiend Soldier, Vorse Raider...I've got a vanilla-Exodia deck that would stare at that card in disbelief.

Well, the normal monsters do get quite a bit of advantage in cards with stuff like Justi Break already, but yish...I'll make it a bit harder to weild at least. *Laughs like a loony and slaps on a level 3 monster requirement* A bit less broken now maybe?

By the by, two more cards:

Chaos Witch
Type: Spellcaster/effect
Attribute: Dark
Level: 4
Atk: 2000
Def: 1300

Whenever this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points control of this card is switched to your opponent. If there are already 5 monsters on your opponent's field you may ignore this effect.

Magician's Arsenal
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there are no other cards in your hand. Look at the top three cards of your deck. Put all spell cards that inflict direct damage to your opponent's life points that you find there into your hand then discard the rest.
^
Because burn decks need more reloading capability.

EDITNESS: Fixed for the greater balance. :O

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Ah yes, I missed the 'except this card' bit. That part does cause a problem, however, as it is quite possible to pick up five low level monsters with the flip in which case you don't have enough room to summon them all, which kind of interferes with the potentially troublesome side of the card that forces you to summon all low-levels you pick up, even if you'd prefer to save them for later. In this hypothetical situation, would the player be allowed to pick which one of the monsters doesn't get summoned or what?

In that completely-intended situation (also notice the "face-up monster" part in regards to the destruction), you get to choose. That's also why I said every other monster goes to the hand. That way, you're not looking at a definite field-clearer, and you can better use a Cyber Jar #2 to counter another one :)

It does? o.O Dang, I need to pay better attention to the effects. x3 Oh well, it's not like I've ever had an Overdragon to play or anything. -.- Makes sense, I suppose, although that's kind of like adding a space heater to the pitts of hell seeing as how this is one brutal killer of card in its own right already.

Neither have I in real life, but I looked at the effect on eBay XD

Nyah, switching it over to Continuous would be kind of like turning Gear Golem into a second Submarineroid, but I guess Quick-Play Spell isn't too far off. *Changes*

You're kind of doing that to Gear Golem anyway, but just for one turn.

Yeah, now that I think of it tributing from the field would be a more balanced option. And yes, getting rid of Cyber Dragon would be nice indeed, although you do realize that this applies to your beloved Overdragon too? Te-hee, a disposable monster for a Chimaeratech would be a very nice trade-off imo. Now if this card would be for real that would seriously hurt your latest deck, wouldn't it? ^^ *Fixes for the greater balance*

...Dimension Fusion, anyone? Again, Jinzo + Spell Canceller + Blowback Dragon x2 + (in this case, Cyber Dragon) = gg. The deck's prepared to fight back without Chimeratech.

Well, the normal monsters do get quite a bit of advantage in cards with stuff like Justi Break already, but yish...I'll make it a bit harder to weild at least. *Laughs like a loony and slaps on a level 3 monster requirement* A bit less broken now maybe?

Yeah, better. Still asks to be a follow-up to Delta Attacker, though.

By the by, two more cards:

Chaos Witch
Type: Spellcaster/effect
Atk: 2000
Def: 1300

Whenever this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points control of this card is switched to your opponent.

What if they have a full field? Or if Remove Brainwashing is face-up? There's a level of brokenness to this, but it's still pretty fair. I can see a combo of this, Airknight Parshath, & Second Thoughts now.

Magician's Arsenal
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there are no other cards in your hand. Look at the top three cards of your deck. Put all spell cards that inflict direct damage to your opponent's life points that you find there into your hand then discard the rest.
^
Because burn decks need more reloading capability.

And thinning capacity XD. Let's take a look at a very unlikely scenario here:

You go first.

Opening hand: 2x Restructor Revolution, 2x Tremendous Fire, 1x Dark Room of Nightmare, and Magician's Arsenal on the draw.

Drop everything else (5200 damage), then use Magician's Arsenal

Get 1x Restructor Revolution, 1x Tremendous Fire, and 1x Poison of the Old Man

End Game

...Virtually impossible, but you get the idea, right? Imagine getting 3 WMCs with it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2007
Whirlwind the Wind Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Wind
When this card is tribute summoned successfully your opponent skips their next draw phase.

Midnight the Dark Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Dark
When this card is tribute summoned successfully you draw 1 card.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Whirlwind the Wind Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Wind
When this card is tribute summoned successfully your opponent skips their next draw phase.
Decent, but a bit too much like Time Seal and the closest thing to Yaya since it's a monster.
Midnight the Dark Monarch
2400/1000
6 Star Dark
When this card is tribute summoned successfully you draw 1 card.
Eh....a draw for a tribute, the previous one was better though this one may get played more.

This thread seems back in action.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
Years
Fly Swatter
Trap card
You may flip this card when your opponent summons an Insect monster with a level of three or below. Destroy that monster, ignoring any effects.
Common

False Courage
Equip Magic card
Select the Warrior monster on your side of the field with the highest attack, and equip it with this card. Increase the attack of all Warrior cards to the base attack of the equipped card. When the equipped monster is sent to the Graveyard, reduce all of the monsters' attacks to their original amount, and subtract 500 from their stats.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Screw all future wind monarchs, since the real one is revealed ;p

Fly Swatter- just call it useless... Flipping the mat can do the same thing, but far more flexible... Maybe at least add a decent burn dmg to it.

False Courage- broken... Goblin Attack Force, equip this to that, and let that same Goblin Attack Force deal 4600 right off the spot. Not to mention, warriors are darn searchable. Even the equip-searcher is a warrior o_O;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
In that completely-intended situation (also notice the "face-up monster" part in regards to the destruction), you get to choose. That's also why I said every other monster goes to the hand. That way, you're not looking at a definite field-clearer, and you can better use a Cyber Jar #2 to counter another one

Ah, I see. Seriously, though, a card as strong as this would probably still be restricted to one per deck, so Wanghu might be a more efficient counter.

...Dimension Fusion, anyone? Again, Jinzo + Spell Canceller + Blowback Dragon x2 + (in this case, Cyber Dragon) = gg. The deck's prepared to fight back without Chimeratech.

And that, my dear Icha, is why I would team it up with Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell. Where would your Spell Canceler and Jinzo be then, eh? xD
Yeah, better. Still asks to be a follow-up to Delta Attacker, though.

True, but if anyone goes through the trouble of assembling three level 3 or lower normal monsters with the same name on the field then I think they've deserved those free attacks. ^.~
What if they have a full field? Or if Remove Brainwashing is face-up? There's a level of brokenness to this, but it's still pretty fair. I can see a combo of this, Airknight Parshath, & Second Thoughts now.

It's not like Snatch Steal, Brain Control. or Change of Heart have any rulings about that either. xP Oh well, I'll add a few words about that. If someone is pathetic enough to carry around Remove Brainwashing just to use a 2000 Atk monster without penalty, though, then they're quite welcome to. *Edit*
And thinning capacity XD. Let's take a look at a very unlikely scenario here:

You go first.

Opening hand: 2x Restructor Revolution, 2x Tremendous Fire, 1x Dark Room of Nightmare, and Magician's Arsenal on the draw.

Drop everything else (5200 damage), then use Magician's Arsenal

Get 1x Restructor Revolution, 1x Tremendous Fire, and 1x Poison of the Old Man

End Game

...Virtually impossible, but you get the idea, right? Imagine getting 3 WMCs with it.

Oh yes, I've just become guilty of creating a very situational OTKO. xD Still, it's nothing that Stein didn't do before me, so I'll live with it. ^^

Eon-Rider

Years
Here's another pointless card I've thought up.

First Turn
Normal Spell
At the start of a duel you may show this card to your opponent so you can have the first turn of the duel. This card is then shuffled into your deck. This effect does not apply if it is in your side deck.
Super Rare

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Eh...well, that's kind of underpowered, imo. It only works if you draw it right at the start and happen to have been chosen for second turn, not to mention that even if you do manage to play it then it will still cost you since your starting hand will have one card less than your opponent's. :O

Anyway, on the front of cards...does anyone like goblins? xD

Goblin Sapper Squad
Type: Fiend/Effect
Attribute: Fire
Atk: 1000
Def: 800

Whenever this face-down card on the field is attacked, both this monster and the attacking monster are destroyed then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to half the combined ATK of the monsters destroyed. Whenever this monster battles, you may double the ATK of this monster for damage calculation only. If you do, all battle damage is applied to both players and this monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step.

Goblin Field Sergeant
Type: Fiend/Effect
Level: 6
Atk: 1700
Def: 2100

Once per turn, while this card is face-up on your field, you may negate the special effects of all your monsters on your field named Goblin Attack Force or Goblin Elite Attack Force until the end of the turn. This monster can't attack on the turn this ability is activated.

Goblin's Secret Stew
Normal Spell

Remove from play any number of monster cards from your hand then increase your life points by an amount equal to 300 x the combined level stars of the monsters removed by this effect.

Goblin Drifter
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, place it in your opponent's spell and trap card zone instead of your own. If there are already five cards in your opponent's spell and trap card zone this card can't be activated. During each Standby phase, the controller of this card may pay 500 life points to move this card to the opponent's side of the field. When this card would be sent to the graveyard or removed from play, it is placed at the top of the controller's deck instead.

Eon-Rider

Years
Oops... The first word of my card is supposed to be Before, not At. >_<

In other words, you're supposed to take the card out of your deck show it to your opponent then commence the duel with you after you've shuffled the card into your deck.

Back