• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Ok, another ones.

Name: Lightning Samurai
    Card Type: Effect Monster
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Thunder/Light
    Effect: All Thunder-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2600/1900
    Rarity: Rare

Name: Blaze Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Pyro/Fire
    Effect: All Pyro-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2650/1850

Name: Wind Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Warrior/Wind
    Effect: All WIND and Winged-Beast monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2400/2100

Name: Water Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Aqua/Water
    Effect: All WATER and Aqua-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2550/2050

Name: Dark Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Warrior/Dark
    Effect: All DARK and Zombie-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2800/1800

Name: Earth Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Warrior/Earth
    Effect: All EARTH and Warrior-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2700/1900

Name: Elemental Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 12 Stars/Warrior/Light
    Effect: You can Special-Summon this card from your Deck or from your hand to the field by moving all "Samurais" [mentioned above] from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard.
    ATK/DEF: 5000/5000
    Rarity: Ultra-Rare

Do you like these? At least one of those is good, no?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ok, another ones.

Name: Lightning Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Thunder/Light
    Effect: All Thunder-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2600/1900

Name: Blaze Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Pyro/Fire
    Effect: All Pyro-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2650/1850

Name: Wind Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Warrior/Wind
    Effect: All WIND and Winged-Beast monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2400/2100

Name: Water Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Aqua/Water
    Effect: All WATER and Aqua-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2550/2050

Name: Dark Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Warrior/Dark
    Effect: All DARK and Zombie-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2800/1800

Name: Earth Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Warrior/Earth
    Effect: All EARTH and Warrior-type monsters on the opponent's field cannot attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 2700/1900

Name: Elemental Samurai
    Level/Type/Attribute: 12 Stars/Warrior/Light
    Effect: You can Special-Summon this card from your Deck or from your hand to the field by moving all "Samurais" [mentioned above] from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard.
    ATK/DEF: 5000/5000

Do you like these? At least one of those is good, no?

...Elemental Absorber's effects in monster form...Me likey. However, you might want to give Elemental Samural some extra effect, since a 5000-ATK beatstick wouldn't be worth it as-is. ...Maybe combine the effect of Earth, Water, Wind, & Blaze?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I remove my one samurai from my *hand*, unload 5k beatstick. Slap megamorph if necessary/possible.

Anyone else see a problem with this current design? >>; Not specifying how many is "all" (for all my purposes, 1 is all I got and that is "all" as well) is just saying I'll summon uber Cyber Dragon for OHKO =o

(curse you and your connection for free cards ;_; )

Gabri

m8
    Years
    ...Elemental Absorber's effects in monster form...Me likey. However, you might want to give Elemental Samural some extra effect, since a 5000-ATK beatstick wouldn't be worth it as-is. ...Maybe combine the effect of Earth, Water, Wind, & Blaze?

Hm... woudn't be a bad idea...

These two I'll post are Fusions:

Name: Armored Soldier the Dragon Rider
    Card Type: Fusion Monster
    Level/Type/Attribute: 10 Stars/Dragon/Wind
    Fusion: "Black Luster Soldier" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
    ATK/DEF: 4000/2500

Name: The Blazing Hippogriff
    Level/Type/Attribute: 8 Stars/Winged-Beast/Fire
    Fusion: "Firewing Pegasus" + "Skull Red Bird"
    ATK/DEF: 2600/2050

(Remember, a Hippogriff is half-bird and half-horse)

*EDIT*: What I meant with "all" was one example of each one of these cards. If you don't have one Blaze Samurai, for example, in your hand/field, you can't Special Summon that Elemental Samurai.

W00t, this page is so big...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I remove my one samurai from my *hand*, unload 5k beatstick. Slap megamorph if necessary/possible.

Anyone else see a problem with this current design? >>; Not specifying how many is "all" (for all my purposes, 1 is all I got and that is "all" as well) is just saying I'll summon uber Cyber Dragon for OHKO =o

(curse you and your connection for free cards ;_; )

...Considering that "all Samurais [S-HIGHLIGHT][mentioned above][/S-HIGHLIGHT]" part, I think he meant alll six, but just didn't want to relist them.

(I'd be willing to give you some if I could...)

MysticManyula said:
    Hm... woudn't be a bad idea...

These two I'll post are Fusions:

Name: Armored Soldier the Dragon Rider
    Level/Type/Attribute: 10 Stars/Dragon/Wind
    Fusion: "Black Luster Soldier" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
    ATK/DEF: 4000/2500

Name: The Blazing Hippogriff
    Level/Type/Attribute: 8 Stars/Winged-Beast/Fire
    Fusion: "Firewing Pegasus" + "Skull Red Bird"
    ATK/DEF: 2600/2050

(Remember, a Hippogriff is half-bird and half-horse)

...Uh...the first one is just strange considering the current fusions (something I'd expect from GX monsters, not ones from the original series), and the second one...I doubt would ever see play, even with Metamorphosis (Cyber Twin >>>>>>>>>>>>>> that).

Gabri

m8
    Years
    One more, then going to bed **yawns**...

Name: Mach-2 Dragon
    Level/Type/Attribute: 5 Stars/Machine/Wind
    Effect: Each time you attack with this monster, toss a coin. If heads, you can attack the opponent's LP directly. If tails, the attack goes normally (attacking a monster on your opponent's side of the field)
    ATK/DEF: 1850/2100

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I'd like to duel you and/or AE sometime...

Trust me, if I had a halfway decent deck I'd take you up on that. But no...some designer had a flash of inspiration and decided to distribute the cards so you get bits and pieces of strategies but not enough for a whole. Cyber Dragon is hidden among the very last level boosters and some genius decided to make all elemental recruiters except for tomato and those two rats you start with as well as Smashing Ground uberly rare exclusives for a freakin' SHIP PACK!! >__< *Sigh* Tis' not fair... .__. Plus, I've been torn in playing activity between Spirit Caller and Pearl.

Aaaanyways...

Star Gladiator: It's a star monster so I already love it for that. xD Anyways, it's a nice little something to drop on the rush obsessed, like Six Samurai. Yay for removing the lot of them after being destroyed, way beyond the reach of commander. :3

Mach-2 Dragon: The parenthesis is unnecessary. Everyone ought to know what attacking normally means. Regardless, I don't really see the point with this card. It's mid-level but doesn't have the Atk to stand up to Cyber Dragon yet it's too strong to be pulled by recruiter and the direct attack is all up to chance.

On the rest, I'll just refer to what has already been said. But Icha: that wording won't work since there would be no 'samurais above' to look at if it were an actual card.[/Wording prickishness]

Now then...

Star Summoner
    Spellcaster/Effect
    4 Star/Light
    1400 Atk / 1200 Def

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon one monster with the same number of level stars as this card from your Deck.

Star Hunter
    Warrior/Effect
    5 Star/Light
    2000 Atk / 1700 Def

Whenever this card battles with a monster that has the same number of level stars as this card, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation.

Stellar Modulation
    Continuous Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card then declare either 'Increase' or 'Decrease'. If you declared 'Increase', all monsters on the Field and in both players' Hands and Graveyards are considered to be one level higher than usual. If you declared 'decrease' all monsters on the Field and in both players' Hands and Graveyards are considered to be one level lower than usual.

Level Balance
    Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when you summon a monster (Including Flip Summon). The player whose monsters on the field have a higher combined number of level stars must tribute monsters from his/her field until the combined level stars of his/her monsters are less than or equal to the combined level stars of the monsters on his/her opponent's Field.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Here goes another:

Name: Thunder Phoenix the Sky Ruler
    Level/Type/Attribute: 8 Stars/Thunder/Wind
    Effect: No more WIND monsters can be summoned as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 3100/2600

...and another:

Name: Magnet Shield
    Level/Type/Attribute: 7 Stars/Machine/Light
    Effect: Choose an opponent's monster. The chosen monster can only attack this monster (if he wishes to attack) as long as this card is face-up on the field.
    ATK/DEF: 500/3100

The second isn't so good...

And WHAT THE HECK is Cyber Dragon?!? I never heard of it!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm...

Magnet Shield: Only one monster? And tribute walls are overrated....

Thunder Phoenix: For its effect to work it needs to be "Effect" as well as "Thunder"...

Cyber Dragon is an insanely splashable tribute monster that works well in almost any deck. I'll give you its stats:

Cyber Dragon
    Monster/Machine/Effect/Light/5*
    Atk 2100/ Def 1600
    If your opponent has at least one monster on the field and you have none, you may special summon this monster from your hand.

Badda-bing, Badda-boom. Can you see why it's so playable?

Star Summoner: Wow... this recruiter might be as splashable as Cyber Dragon. No longer must we bother with pesky Atk and Def limits! Now we may pull any four star monster we please! DANGIT, WHY CAN'T IT BE REAL!?!?!?!?

Level Balance: Incorrect wording. It should read "The player whose monsters on the field have a higher combined total then his opponent's monsters must tribute monsters from his side of the field until the combined level stars of his monsters are less then or equal to his opponent's monsters."

Star Hunter: Two thousand attack point five star that runs over Cyber Dragon? Yesh, please.

Stellar Modulation: The life point cost is pretty steep for me to want to play it, but I'll take it.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Umm...ACC, thunder is a type and wind is an attribute; there's no conflict there.

Thunder Phoenix: That's "While this card is face-up on the Field, neither player can summon any WIND attribute monsters (Including Flip Summon). By ruling it has already been summoned when its effect kicks in so the 'other' bit is unnecessary. This is just pointless, though. How many wind monsters see play anyway? o.O

Magnet Shield: Wording, wording "When this card is summoned or flipped face-up, select one monster on your opponent's Field. While this card is face-up on the Field, the selected monster may not attack any monsters on the Field except this card." Sort of a silly thing to use since it only affects one monster and pretty much has to come out in attack position to claim its effect first and only gets one opponent. Still, it has some use because its low Atk lets it be pulled out by Shining Angel and Damage Condensor.

On Star Summoner: it's not all good. After all, a lot of useful effects *Cough* Card Trooper *Cough* Injection Fairy Lily *Cough* come in smaller packages and some come in larger (Okay, fine, that one is mostly my new Satellite Cannon obsession talking, but still). ;D Also, do note how Stellar Modulation interacts with the star monsters. Free special summon of a five-star? *Pokes Summoner* Instant trample of any monarch or Jinzo by said five-star gone six-star? *Pokes hunter* there are...opportunities.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Another one... this one is very funny or stupid:

Name: The "Innofensive" Pig
    Level/Type/Attribute: 1 Star/Beast/Earth
    Effect: This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.
    ATK/DEF: 300/200
    Rarity: Very Common

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ehh...yeah, very generic direct attacker and a weak one at that. Nothing wrong with it in terms of wording or whatever, but I'd use Inaba White Rabbit over this one any day.

Anyways, since Magnet Shield gave me a random burst of inspiration:

Black Crystal of Obsession

Rock/Effect
    6 Star/Dark
    500 Atk / 2600 Def

A monster that has battled with this card can not change its Battle Position and must attack this card each turn as long as this card remains face-up on the Field.

The tribute wall that keeps on giving. :3 It's too bad that Brain Control or Soul Exchange will probably eat it. T_T

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I made these for an RP, ACC trold me to post them here and says I've got a 'problem with wording' on a few of them. And now I read through them I see there is >.>

Jet, Skunk of the Sea.
    4*/ Beast/Effect/Water
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk:1500/Def:1300[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If this monster is the only card on the field that you control; when normal summoned, flip summoned or special summoned you may draw two cards, if this monster is normal summoned, flip summoned or special summoned when you already control a monster discard 1 card from your hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Static, Skunk of Thunder.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4*/ Beast/Effect /Light[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 1900/Def 1300[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If this card is sent to the graveyard from your hand by the effect of a card you may special summon one 'Static, Skunk of Thunder" from your deck.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Scout, Skunk of the Forest.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4*/ Beast/ Effect/Earth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 1000/Def: 500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Once per turn you may send this card from your field to your deck to special summon any 'Skunk' monster from your deck with four stars or less. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle special summon it from the field and increase it's attack points by 1000. If you special summon this monster in this way it is destroyed at the end of your turn.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Morph, Skunk of a Different Dimension.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5*/ Beast/ Effect/ Dark.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 2100/Def: 1200[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Once per turn you may sacrifice one 'Skunk' monster on your side of the field and change the name of 'Morph, Skunk of a Different Dimension' into the name of any 'Skunk' monster from your deck. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle it is removed from play. When this card is removed from play you may sacrifice 300 life points to special summon any monster with the same name as this card when it is removed from play. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arc, Skunk of a Higher Plain.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1*/ Beast/ Effect/ Light.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 0/ Def: 0[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As long as this card is face up on the field it cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Apply battle damage normally. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can pay 700 Life Points. Then, Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position during your next Standby Phase. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Blaze, Skunk of Wild Flames.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6*/ Beast/ Effect/ Fire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk:2300/Def:2300[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]When this card is sent to the graveyard you may special summon two 'Blaze Tokens' Fire Attribute, Beast Atk: 0 Def: 500 in Defence mode. The Skunk tokens cannot change battle positions except by effect of the card 'Stop Defence'. When the Tokens are destroyed inflict 500 points of direct damage to all players.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hurricane, Skunk of the Wind.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5*/ Beast/ Effect/ Wind.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk:0 Def: 3000[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This card cannot be used as a tribute. If this card is face-up on the field in Defence mode you are allowed Draw 2 cards instead of one each turn if you wish. If this monster is in face-up attack position restore 2000 life points each turn. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Terra, Skunk of the Earth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4*/ Beast/ Effect/ Earth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 400/ Def: 2100[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]While this Card is in face-up defence position it can attack the opponents life points directly. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Plasma, Leader of the Skunks.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]7*/ Beast/ Effect/ Earth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 3000/Def: 2300[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]When this card is tribute summoned, special summoned or flip summoned you may discard two cards from your hand and then search your deck for any one Spell or Trap card. While this card is on the field no other 'Skunk' Monsters can be targeted.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Vice, Hero of the Skunks.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]7*/ Ritual/ Effect/ Beast-Warrior/ Earth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 2500/ Def: 1000[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This monster can only be Ritual with the Ritual Spell Card, "Heroes' Flute". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field and/or your hand. When this card is Ritual summoned successfully you may search your deck or graveyard for any equip spell and attach it to this card. When this monster is destroyed it is removed from play.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arc, Skunk of the Highest Plane.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]9*/ Effect/ Fairy/ Light.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 0 Def: 3400[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned with the effect of 'Ascending to the Highest Plane' increase your life points by 500 each turn that this card is in play. You may not summon or set any more monsters while this card is on the field.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Heroes' Flute.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ritual Spell card.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This card is used to Ritual summon 'Vice, Hero of the Skunks' y[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ou must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field and/or your hand.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sacred Sword of the Skunks.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Equip Spell Card.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This card can only be equipped to a 'Skunk' monster. Increase it's attack by 500 and Destroy any monster that battles with the equipped monster. When this card is destroyed inflict 200 Points of direct damage to your opponent.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ascending to the Highest Plane.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Spell Card[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tribute one 'Arc, Skunk of a Higher Plane' and s[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]huffle your hand back into your Deck and then special summon one 'Arc, the Skunk of the Highest Plane' and Special summon it to the field in face up defence position.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Skunk Hunk.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Spell card.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sacrifice one Skunk Monster to destroy any monster on the field.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Swamp of the Skunks.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Field Spell[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Increase the Atk of all 'Skunk' monsters by 500 Points. Once per turn you may return one Skunk monster from your Graveyard to your hand.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Skunk Stink Cannon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Quick play Trap.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You may only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster then you may equip this card to any 'Skunk' monster. The equipped monster gains 500 Atk points and losses 500 Def points.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Vampire Skunk.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Quick play Trap.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You may only activate this card when your opponents attack targets a Skunk monster. Increase your life points by the Atk of the attacking monster.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Kamikaze Skunk.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Normal Trap.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Place one 'Kamikaze Skunk Token' on your opponents side of the field (0 Atk/ 0 Def Earth attribute Beast) in Defence mode. Each time you opponent declares an attack add one counter to the token (Max 5). When the token is destroyed or reaches the maximum of 5 counters; inflict 200 points of damage to your opponents life points for each counter attached. The token cannot be used as a tribute.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Chaos, Skunk of Life and Death.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8*/Fusion / Effect / Beast /Earth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 1500/ Def: 1500[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]([FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arc, Skunk of a Higher Plain. + Morph, Skunk of a Different Dimension.)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle except by monsters of the 'LIGHT' or 'DARK' attributes. Any monster that battle with this card is destroyed at the end of the turn.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Char, Skunk of Dead Wood.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8*/Fusion/ Effect/ Beast/ Earth.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Atk: 2900/ Def: 2100[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]([/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Scout, Skunk of the Forest. + Blaze, Skunk of Wild Flames.)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle special summon 3 Wood Tokens (Earth Attribute 0 Atk/ 0 Def, Plant) on your side of the field. Sacrifice one 'wood Token' Token to special summon any Skunk monster from your hand, deck or graveyard (ignoring the summoning conditions),with 3 Level stars or less. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sacrifice two 'Wood Token's Token to special summon a Skunk monster from your hand, deck or graveyard (ignoring the summoning conditions) with 4 stars or less and Sacrifice three 'Wood Token's to special summon a Skunk monster from your hand, deck or graveyard (ignoring the summoning conditions) with 7 Stars or less.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Wave, Skunk of Currents.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8*/Fusion/ Effect/ Beast/ Earth.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2500 Atk/ 500 Def.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Jet, Skunk of the Sea. + Static, Skunk of Electricity.)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this attacking card and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defence Position at the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Electrical Waves and Currents, Water Waves and Currents. Me so clever. And Puntasticasl) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Skunks, Original, No?[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Jet: Ehh...that should be 'When there is already at least one other monster on your Field.' ooor since you already specified a condition for having no monsters on the field "When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) and there are no other monsters on your Field, draw two cards. Otherwise, discard one card from your Hand". Anyway...it's sort of like a slightly less situational Bubbleman with better stats, no problem here. :3

Static: "If this card is discarded from your hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, you may Special Summon one 'Static, Skunk of Thunder' from your deck" Ahh...now I see what makes Jet tick. Ehh...it's should be slightly weaker, though, in lieu of Beiige Vanguard of Dark World. Maybe drop it to something like 1700 Atk or so, either that or make it so that its base attack becomes weaker if you special summon it by the discard effect. As it is, it's like a standard-issue vanilla beatstick with major benefits.

Scout: You need to specify when you can use that ability and where in the deck it goes when you activate it, and you can't summon anything 'from the field'. Also, the once per turn bit is redundant since it goes right back into your deck when you use the ability (meaning it has no way of using its ability twice in a row) Let's try something like "During your Main Phase, shuffle this card from your Field to your Deck to Special Summon one level four or lower 'Skunk' monster from your Deck. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle Special Summon it to your Field and increase its Atk by 1000. At the end of the turn this card is Special Summoned by this effect it is destroyed." Not the most graceful of wordings, but fully correct. Anyways, fair enough. :3

Morph: Tribute; not sacrifice. Also, you haven't specified where you summon from. "Once per turn, you may tribute one 'Skunk' monster on your field in order to select one 'Skunk' monster from your deck and show it to your opponent. For the remainder of the duel, the name of this card is considered to be the name of the monster you selected. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle it is removed from play. When this card is removed from play you may pay 300 life points to special summon a monster with the same name as this card from your deck.". Ehh...sort of a cheap price for a free summon at destruction, but since it requires removal it's passable.

Arc: Contradictory effects. If it can't be destroyed by battle it can't be sent to the graveyard by battle either. =O "This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle at any time, although damage calculation is applied normally. When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you may pay 700 Life Points. If you do, this card is Special Summoned to your Field on your next Standby Phase." Sort of a very, very annoying stall...definitely crying out for being countered by D.D. Crow.

Anyways, I'll get to the rest of them tomorrow. Sorry, but it's really late here so my mind is not really at its sharpest when it comes to figuring out wordings and such. :3

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Jet: Ehh...that should be 'When there is already at least one other monster on your Field.' ooor since you already specified a condition for having no monsters on the field "When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) and there are no other monsters on your Field, draw two cards. Otherwise, discard one card from your Hand". Anyway...it's sort of like a slightly less situational Bubbleman with better stats, no problem here. :3

Static: "If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, you may Special Summon one 'Static, Skunk of Thunder' from your deck" Ahh...now I see what makes Jet tick. Ehh...it's should be slightly weaker, though, in lieu of Beiige Vanguard of Dark World. Maybe drop it to something like 1700 Atk or so, either that or make it so that its base attack becomes weaker if you special summon it by the discard effect. As it is, it's like a standard-issue vanilla beatstick with major benefits.

Scout: You need to specify when you can use that ability and where in the deck it goes when you activate it, and you can't summon anything 'from the field'. Also, the once per turn bit is redundant since it goes right back into your deck when you use the ability (meaning it has no way of using its ability twice in a row) Let's try something like "During your Main Phase, shuffle this card from your Field to your Deck to Special Summon one level four or lower 'Skunk' monster from your Deck. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle Special Summon it to your Field and increase its Atk by 1000. At the end of the turn this card is Special Summoned by this effect it is destroyed." Not the most graceful of wordings, but fully correct. Anyways, fair enough. :3

Morph: Tribute; not sacrifice. Also, you haven't specified where you summon from. "Once per turn, you may tribute one 'Skunk' monster on your field in order to select one 'Skunk' monster from your deck and show it to your opponent. For the remainder of the duel, the name of this card is considered to be the name of the monster you selected. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle it is removed from play. When this card is removed from play you may pay 300 life points to special summon a monster with the same name as this card from your deck.". Ehh...sort of a cheap price for a free summon at destruction, but since it requires removal it's passable.

Arc: Contradictory effects. If it can't be destroyed by battle it can't be sent to the graveyard by battle either. =O "This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle at any time, although damage calculation is applied normally. When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you may pay 700 Life Points. If you do, this card is Special Summoned to your Field on your next Standby Phase." Sort of a very, very annoying stall...definitely crying out for being countered by D.D. Crow.

Anyways, I'll get to the rest of them tomorrow. Sorry, but it's really late here so my mind is not really at its sharpest when it comes to figuring out wordings and such. :3

Wow, thankyou AE, I wasn't demanding full re-wordings though :3. I've only recentley got back into the Yugioh universe and last time I was part of it I thought the E-Heroes were amazing, so you can see where my flaws hail from. Yeah, Arc I had trouble wording that in my own bad way, now I see why, I was too busy trying to mix Revival Jam with Marsmellon without it being extremely unfair. T_T Thanks again ^_^ (Also I'm not sure if Morphs ability would count towards fusion...)

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, with all due respect a lot of these miswordings are liable to make the effects unusable, so they pretty much need rewording. :\ Anyways, Revival Jam in the body of Marshmallon is broken by its very concept. If you look at the other invulnerable monsters they all have their weakpoints (Spirit Reaper dies whenever it's targeted by a card effect, Gellen Duo is out when you take damage, and Phoenix Enforcer requires fusion summon). Maybe make it so that you can only revive it if you have an empty field? Just as a thought. =O Either way, Arc is definitely limited to one per deck because it's freakin' haxtacular as walls go.

Anyways, on to the rest of them:

Blaze: Even tokens need a level star value, you know, please fix that. Also, why is Stop Defense the only way to switch them? You dissing Enemy Controller, Zero Gravity, & co? >O Ahem, standard wording for such is "These tokens can not change their battle position other than by a card effect." Also, with the current wording the direct damage is only applied when both tokens go, maybe change that to "Whenever a 'Blaze Token' is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to both players."?

Hurricane: there's no such thing as 'restore'. Also, you need to specify when you get that life point boost. That should be something like "While this card is face-up on your Field, you may draw one additional card during each of your Draw Phases. During each of your Standby Phases, if this card is on your Field in face-up Attack Position, gain 2000 Life Points.". Exploitable like hell, 0 Atk means that you can pull it out at the end of a Kamakiri search chain for a free draw and life point boost before it turns into Millenium Shield with a big-arse boost. The no tributes clause is more of a benefit than a drawback since it protects this from being turned into monarch fodder with Soul Exchange and Brain Control. Sorry, but this pretty much calls for a full revamp because as it is you could just about name it 'Hurricane - god of free draws'. :\

Terra: Fine.

Plasma: You haven't specified what happens with the spell or trap card when you search it out so the effect doesn't work. Anyways, that ability is broken because our good friend Morph makes this all too easy to summon. Maybe restrict that effect only to normal summons? Either that or limit the selection to skunk-specific cards, because getting to pick a spell or trap of your choice is an insane advantage in YGO, seeing as how those are the types most of the big lynchpin cards fall under. Anyways, wording issues once again, that should be "When this card is summoned successfully, add one [insert card type here] from your Deck to your Hand." in place of the search bit and "While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent may not select any other 'Skunk' monster on your Field as an attack target." in place of the other effect.

Vice: Weak. Who would bother ritual summoning such a mediocre monster just to get a search effect that Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu already has? Ritual summons are a big investment so they need big effects and/or stats to compensate (Take Zorc, Shinato, and Demise as examples. They're just about the only ritual monsters that actually see play) =O

Arc (Highest): Again, weak and not worth the bother. Regular Arc is Marshmallon in god mode, who in their right mind would sacrifice it for Cure Mermaid with a buffed defense stat? x_O

Heroes' Flute: Ritual is ritual. *Shrug*

Sacred Sword of the Skunks: With the current wording? Absolutely broken. As it is, the equipped monster is immortal in battle because the card effect will destroy any opponent before it even enters the damage step. Throw in 'at the end of the Damage Step' at the end for the greater balance.

Ascending into the Higher Plane: Wow, Arc (Highest) just turned that much worse. Now there's really no point with it. Lul, if you wanted to make it even close to worthwhile you should stick the draw effect of Hurricane onto Arc instead.

Skunk Hunk: Order to Charge for skunks. Don't see why you'd use this over Smashing Ground/Fissure, but fair enough.

Swamp of the Skunks: Atk boost, fine. But the recursion? Complete overkill. That basically translates into an endless monster supply. Sort of like gadget except that there's no limit to how many times you do it, you don't have to keep using normal summons on vulnerable little monsters and you won't have to fear dead draws screwing you over. Sorry, but that second effect just plain needs to be replaced with something at least remotely balanced. x_O

Skunk Stink Cannon: There's no such thing as a quick-play trap. :\ This should be continuous since it equips. You should also add a condition requiring at least one face-up Skunk monster on the field because this needs something to equip to.

Vampire Skunk: Enchanted Javelin and Draining Shield do this better.

Kamikaze Skunk: Again, tokens need level values and tokens are summoned; not placed. Also, the effect needs some rewording: "When this card is activated, Special Summon one 'Kamikaze Skunk Token' (Beast-type/Earth/[Insert star level here] 0 Atk/ 0 Def). Each time your opponent declares an attack, place one counter on each 'Kamikaze Skunk Token' on your opponent's Field (Maximum 5). A 'Kamikaze Skunk Token' with five or more tokens on it is destroyed. 'When a Kamikaze Skunk Token' is destroyed, inflict 200 damage to the controller of the token for every counter that was on the token.

Chaos: "This card is not destroyed in battle except when battling LIGHT or DARK attribute monsters (Damage calculation is applied normally). On the end of a turn where this card was involved in Damage Calculation, destroy all monsters on the field that battled with this card.". Meh, it forces trades but the fact that you need to fusion summon it means that you need to drag down at least three opponents with it just to break even.

Char: Again, on the token wordings: that's (Type/Attribute/Level/Atk/Def) in that order and again: tribute, not sacrifice. Yeah, this one makes a big stink if you're dumb enough not to dispose of it with a card effect. Fair enough.

Current: I sort of find the defense position bit an unnecessary drawback, but fine. Nothing wrong with it per-say.

Okay, I think I'm done with these. :3 Anyways...

Trap Replication
    Quick-Play Spell

Discard one Trap Card from your Hand, then select one Trap Card other than a Continuous Trap Card from your Graveyard. The effect of this card becomes the effect of the card you selected. (Activation conditions must still be met)

Transmutation Circle
    Counter-Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card. Discard one card of the same type (Spell or Trap) from your Hand then select a card of the type you discarded from either player's Graveyard. The effect of the card your opponent activated becomes the effect of the card you selected.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I really need to get back into this card game, I didn't realise my wording was that bad, once again thanks a trillion, I need to buff up and devamp some stuff I guess.

*Picks up Yu-Gi-Oh Game* Sorry for the spam and thanks again AE. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Trap Replication
    Quick-Play Spell

Discard one Trap Card from your Hand, then select one Trap Card other than a Continuous Trap Card from your Graveyard. The effect of this card becomes the effect of the card you selected. (Activation conditions must still be met)

This basically shouts Decree-evasion to me, since the current timing will let you use the Trap you just tossed.

Can you say "infinite Mirror Force?"

Transmutation Circle
    Counter-Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card. Discard one card of the same type (Spell or Trap) from your Hand then select a card of the type you discarded from either player's Graveyard. The effect of the card your opponent activated becomes the effect of the card you selected.

Hmm...useful. Turn a Lightning Vortex into a Smashing Ground and still cost them the discard.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Another one:

Name: The Soul Sword Warrior
    Card Type: Ritual/Effect Monster
    Level/Type/Attribute: 10 Stars/Warrior/Light
    Effect: In each of your Stand-by Phases, toss a coin. If Heads, this monster's attack increases by 1000 for every monster on the field (excluding this one). If tails, this monster's attack cuts by half.
    ATK/DEF: 4500/4000

And, of course, its Ritual Magic Card:

Name: Soul Sword's heir
    Card Type: Ritual Magic Card
    Effect: This Magic Card is used to summon the Ritual Monster "The Soul Sword Warrior". You have to offer as Tributes monsters which total number of stars are equal to 10 or more. [You know, the same as the usual Ritual Magic Cards]

Risky effect, no?

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Risky yes, useful no ><; Effects that only boosts attack by a situational or small amount (note: again, Lily's increase is NOT small) are not that good at all. If I want attack power, which it already has a lot of, there's better ways to do it. You have to rival Demise's effect to make sure that the ritual is worth using.

Wrath of the Stars
    Normal Spell

Deal damage to your opponent's life points equal to the sum of the star levels of all monsters on the field x 100.

Back